20+ lbs lets see what it looks like

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

thanks for the thread and the pics amber.im kinda shocked none of the "shooters" here at the farm cant find one pic to toss up in here ;)

Amber

Amber

thanks for the thread and the pics amber.im kinda shocked none of the "shooters" here at the farm cant find one pic to toss up in here ;)
No shit huh, maybe just the pic you dont have to say anything about it. I know you all did not forget to snap a shot before harvest.

J

Jalisco Kid

Well we are exploring the idea of optimal with a UC system. Here is where we are at with that, would be even more stoked if you checked out that thread.:meh:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/caged.57456/page-11#post-1128008
I have read where my tanks "are over the top" ,that sounds like "Too much fun". Something not possible.
But I would check out other sys shown in the trees sect before I went with a UC. Seems from UC post they had in that guys sect that they are coping his tank somewhat. Both still don't have it right yet but that hydrus is closer. JK

Capfan

Capfan

Got a Room finishing up around 3 weeks, ill snap some pics tomorrow , off topic for a sec, Legalities aside, do you guys feel a sea of green technique could out yield the Undercurrent tree's?

Loving the undercurrent, but wondering if a True sog would out preform the UC, sorry, just rambling my thoughts, pics tomorrow!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Got a Room finishing up around 3 weeks, ill snap some pics tomorrow , off topic for a sec, Legalities aside, do you guys feel a sea of green technique could out yield the Undercurrent tree's?

Loving the undercurrent, but wondering if a True sog would out preform the UC, sorry, just rambling my thoughts, pics tomorrow!

I believe single buds will out-yield trees, hands down. Starting with a large number of healthy clones is the trickiest part.

Capfan

Capfan

Pictures dont do em justice, cant fit everything in photo, anyways, probably my best yet, and so much to learn.
IMG 0029
IMG 0082

Amber

Amber

I'm still researching and developing my answer to this.

Capfan

Capfan

I mean, if you have the room to keep up with mothers in the Sog, surely you have the room to preveg some UC girls?

Amber

Amber

Looks pro gig big time, any idea about the veg time 60 days?, and they looked like they were topped many times. Dank could be used as a bed, anyone take any naps in there? ]
I am not much for topping if I want to make more tops I usually just squeeze and bend. Probably around 60.

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

Top Bottom