20+ lbs lets see what it looks like

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
#49 from 20 k of White and White Fire is my personal best and and #22 from 8 k of MC Fly Is my single row best... Could never come close to those numbers with OG.. JACK

Alice D

Alice D

Pictures dont do em justice, cant fit everything in photo, anyways, probably my best yet, and so much to learn. View attachment 347808View attachment 347807
Very nice looking room you have there bro! How did it do for you? After growing in those box's at the beginning of this thread for about 10 years using air cooled horizontal lighting with 7gl smart pots full of coco we averaged 2 potatoes each hood. When I seen the current culture gear come on the market it reminded me of growing back in the 90's with the constant drip general hydroponic buckets with a extra bucket on the end that pumped water back into what was basically a epi center(just a 5 gl bucket with a gravity feed reservoir for top off) I thought of the 1 & 2 potato plants we did with ease. Always clogged the 3/4" hose though sometimes lost a plant or 3 or drip rings crusted with GH 3 part that was the only hydro nutrient in the hobby market at that time. Anyways seeing these new hydro systems with the Canadian style lighting (vertical)I thought shoot ditch the air cooled hoods go vertical see if I can optimize and see 3 per light like I was hearing people talk about. I'm still unsure of the vertical lighting it sure seems like I'd see a yield increase growing a lot less bigger plants and using the whole bulb instead of half but I'm going to have to say as of now Scrog with adjust a wings will out yield trees.
IME if it comes down to the man at your place with a warrant and you have a sophisticated tree grow of even 10-20 plants is getting torn out and people are going to jail the same as if you had 99 smaller bush's. Same amount of lights then definitively. Also while going threw the court process it's a lot easier to get a expert witness on cannabis like Chris Conrad to take the stand and say these guys didn't know what they were doing,maybe got lucky this time or knew how to read some books and undermine your higher plant count for a weak harvest. When growing in water culture (don't get me wrong it's by far the most fun,I love a challenge) everything is so dialed in but there isn't much room to contest a commercial grow or it's your first rodeo. Even with a recommendation for 30 plants but only have 15-20 flowering the cops I've come into contact with treated the grows the same. The DA got on me even worse when I had less plants then my script said I could have because of sophistication of the grow. Granted it was my second arrest for cultivation but my first arrest was 13 years previous and I beat that case on unlawful search and seizure. So the whole # thing doesn't mean much to me. Federally you can't grow even 1 plant in most states and in Cali most counties are case by case basis. Cops do as they please and no repercussions. If they came especially with a warrant 15 huge plants or 85 plants everyone is going to jail plants getting ripped up equipment taken and anything worth any anything confiscated. Prop 215 doesn't exempt us from arrest but prosecution. Most of the time the pigs say let the courts figure it out,in the meantime lets make this guys life over as he knows it for now. So if they do press charges your stoked with a good deal of house arrest or just probation but they took everything. Bank accounts,vehicles,houses,computers unless you have all your ducks in line and a legit business,super legit with no paper trail and don't say one word to those fucks your screwed. Unfortunately I've gone threw both scenarios and I've always kept my places tight. No BS indications of sales or pay owe sheets anything stupid like that. Cops are liars and do what they want so they can get their adrenaline fixes and confiscate nice vehicles they end up driving or the dept goes on vacation to Hawaii at the end of the year on your tab.
Sorry I just went off but all true shit I'm all about harvesting the best and the most medicine I can every year. I play inside only and with pg&e prices and market flooding I try to pull at least 4 hopefully 5 runs a year so it's worth doing still. IME if you can't pull 2 a light find another way to feed the familia.
Cap fan this rant was in no way aimed at you. I basically just wanted to ask your opinion of which way to skin a cat has done you better. IYE? If you don't mind me asking. Very nice set up. Good work.

turbo14

turbo14

Just pulled #53.5 off of 24 large a-wings. 9 plants per light in Rockwool 6" cubes. Fed Jacks Hydroponics

My 20 light Gavita room is filled with 4-5 plants per light of 5 gallon hard pots filled with Canna Coco. Fed Canna A + B and should yield at least 40 units. I'll throw up some pics tomorrow.

Air conditioning + Open bulb reflectors + Co2 = chunkers.

turbo

Amber

Amber

Just pulled #53.5 off of 24 large a-wings. 9 plants per light in Rockwool 6" cubes. Fed Jacks Hydroponics

My 20 light Gavita room is filled with 4-5 plants per light of 5 gallon hard pots filled with Canna Coco. Fed Canna A + B and should yield at least 40 units. I'll throw up some pics tomorrow.

turbo
Nice let's see em I know that visual stimulation speaks louder than words sometimes.

fractal

fractal

turbo
9 per light with 6" cubes? Damn dude I didn't know you could grow plants that big in one 6" rockwool cube.

turbo14

turbo14

Nice let's see em I know that visual stimulation speaks louder than words sometimes.

Lights will be on in a bit, I'll snap some pics right before they come on. It's hard to believe how big the nugs are already in the Canna Coco room. I haven't given her a bloom booster, she is in week 4 stackin' like fat kid.

9 per light with 6" cubes? Damn dude I didn't know you could grow plants that big in one 6" rockwool cube.

9-12 plants per light. Vegged 3-3.5 weeks entirely in the 6" ParGro Biggie Cubes straight from the cloners. I use ebb and flow for irrigation. Flooded one time per day for 15 minutes all the way to week 4 of flower, then I switch to two floods a day until flush week, then 3 floods a day. Plants end up around 2' into a trellis. I could honestly grow way bigger plants in these blocks if I had to. They work great..

Also, I do NOT presoak my Rockwool cubes. I simply use Rockwool A + B from Sunleaves for my base nutrient for the first week of week. This nutrient is specifically designed to counteract Rockwool's natural alkaline tendencies to rise in PH.

turbo

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I think that was week 7? They all looked like tee-ball bats all over the room. haha

Jacks Hydro crushes it by the way....

turbo
I agree. I ran it up until about a week ago and am finishing my room off with H&G but I will be back. What are your current ratios? And at what week are you adding boosters?

Latest posts

Top Bottom