20+ lbs lets see what it looks like

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amber

Amber

Ok babyhughie586 this one is for you. Who has pics of a 20+ pound room. I want to see it. Tell me about it, how many watts, what kind of media, what kind of nutes.

Here is ours 16k watts, 99 plants, Canna coco in 7 gal smart pots, AN and yellow bottles = 28 lbs
20 lbs lets see what it looks like

20 lbs lets see what it looks like 2
20 lbs lets see what it looks like 3
20 lbs lets see what it looks like 4
This is what ultimately we are looking for   07

Mogrow

Mogrow

amber, awesome pictures, pic 3 looks like your plants are animals behind a wooden fence, green animals with white heads.
nice looking garden, much respect.

souf69

souf69

Nice work amber and co.! Looks great, I see some purple in there, is it because the strain? Or is the room that cool?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I understand what it getting at Amber but we all kno that bubba room was not the numbers he stated, prolly not even wet. I got mad respect for that dude, but why he gotta fake the funk? I don't get it.

The pix I jus posted was from the same link I posted in his thread also with 600s 20 lights I think 26 ps. Notice the size diffrence of colas. Come on u really think q9 and his clients hit those numbers with that strain with those pics??

Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Nice room BTW!
that looks like a lot of Ps!

Confu

Amber

Amber

I understand what it getting at Amber but we all kno that bubba room was not the numbers he stated, prolly not even wet. I got mad respect for that dude, but why he gotta fake the funk? I don't get it.

The pix I jus posted was from the same link I posted in his thread also with 600s 20 lights I think 26 ps. Notice the size diffrence of colas. Come on u really think q9 and his clients hit those numbers with that strain with those pics??

Confu

View attachment 346336 View attachment 346337 View attachment 346338

Sirnose

Amber

Amber

Nice room by the way. Really though I never even thought to doubt the dude he has never given me any false information that I can think of and he has given me sooo much invaluable information. Therefore what he says goes in my world. Sir nose was just the first thing I thought of when I saw your post.

Oh and the strains were Blue Dream, Master Kush, Grape Krush, and Williams Wonder. Never considered using Canna Nutes don't hate 2008.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Ok babyhughie586 this one is for you. Who has pics of a 20+ pound room. I want to see it. Tell me about it, how many watts, what kind of media, what kind of nutes.

Here is ours 16k watts, 99 plants, Canna coco in 7 gal smart pots, AN and yellow bottles = 28 lbs
View attachment 346322
View attachment 346323View attachment 346324View attachment 346325View attachment 346326

Nice work.

How long and to what height were those plants vegged?

Did you have drains in the wooden carts?

Did u include silica in your yellow bottle regimen?

What was your heaviest yielder out of those strain? I'd like to try the Williams Wonder.

J

Jalisco Kid

From what i can see the corrals are for the nets only. If that is right does that not make it real hard to get around so a few tops can pop through. Nice harvest,I would have ended up with much worse plants in a room like that. I would have walked in looked at that density and would have talked myself into watering later. Looks like someone will be having a happy Thanksgiving. JK

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Thanks for posting the pics! I may not be able to play with the big kids, but I can sure as hell watch!

Latest posts

Top Bottom