20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

Another reason they call it Beautiful British Columbia;) Nice to see you rockin it in our lovely province!

shawnskush

shawnskush

super nice setup bc farmer youll assassinate those little fuckers in no time! happy growing

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Any pics of the light grid stuff? I am workin on a 32 light grid and want to borrow/steal your wisdom on a few things if I can....

P

psilo

Since you're running CO2, have you experimented with higher daytime temps?
What differences have you noticed?

BC farmer

BC farmer

super nice setup bc farmer youll assassinate those little fuckers in no time! happy growing
Yeah man, that's the plan..We added the Nematodes today, called Steinernema feltiae , 50 million of them, and sprayed the fabric as well. The next batch of todes are arriving next week. These are the Larvanem kind and will be used possibly in combination with a full strength application of bennies.
We found out that the Bavaria Bassiana fungi is one of their worst enemy's so we also
ordered three liters of Botanigard ES for three applications of 400 liters each or 100iG. This is the heavy strength application according to the a rep of Koppert, (the manufacturer )and will be in the amo box waiting for us in case we need it after the nematodes and tea's!

Any pics of the light grid stuff? I am workin on a 32 light grid and want to borrow/steal your wisdom on a few things if I can....
You bet man. We will take some more detailed pics for you early next week.

BC farmer

BC farmer

Since you're running CO2, have you experimented with higher daytime temps?
What differences have you noticed?

We have in previous runs. This strain however likes it a bit cooler,we have noticed. Uptake is same

GI JO

GI JO

I know the answer is somewhere in this thread but I can't seem to find it. What strain are you running? My area of BC is pretty much GC or PK country.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Time for an update:)
Screens are filling in nicely. This is the busiest time for us trying to manage the canopy, keeping it even by lots of training, pinching, bending and pruning the bottoms gradually.

that canopy is driving me nuts! How do you get in there to change your bulbs once it’s time for 12/12? i won’t be able to sleep sound till you share your secret. FYI i’m stealing your design as well, after i saw the pic of the ocean of buds! you rock big socks!!! BC Farmer your garden is a rubik cube of a setup. do you mission impossible hover over the canopy to switch to HSP? are your screens flush from wall to wall or is there wiggle room? Sensei, any information would be appreciated.

T

tipper619sd

super clean sick grow man.One day i wanna grow plants just like u for real. Love the even canopy great work. For the RA situation Im sure the girls are established enough to nuke them and they wont skip a beat.

BC farmer

BC farmer

that canopy is driving me nuts! How do you get in there to change your bulbs once it’s time for 12/12? i won’t be able to sleep sound till you share your secret. FYI i’m stealing your design as well, after i saw the pic of the ocean of buds! you rock big socks!!! BC Farmer your garden is a rubik cube of a setup. do you mission impossible hover over the canopy to switch to HSP? are your screens flush from wall to wall or is there wiggle room? Sensei, any information would be appreciated.

Mission Impossible has crossed our mind for sure :-) The troughs are on heavy duty casters, so we slide them back and forth and while designing we calculated the height so we can sit on our rolling chairs and maintain the canopy underneath. We have room but not much on each side to maximize the spread.

super clean sick grow man.One day i wanna grow plants just like u for real. Love the even canopy great work. For the RA situation Im sure the girls are established enough to nuke them and they wont skip a beat.

Yeah man, same page. We are confident we will keep controlling the aphids. Girls are doing amzing. Full strength tea coming up, no signs of stresss.

TK, here are the pics as promised. I hope it clarifies the layout somewhat. Feel free to PM and we can go more into detail there.

We shot a few pics of our training. We stand on 5g pails and bend over the canopy in order to see all our squares and make sure each one is filled with a budsite. We have come across lots of roots shooting through the surface of the coco and will have to add more.
Changed the AWings to summer setting and we decided to go the full run with mix spectrum this time. Stretch appears to have slowed drasticly by slowly setting the clock to 12/12, however we also have training almost every day since we started reducing the hours so its a bit early to claim that perhaps.
Here are the pics, we are one week in.

P1010175

This is after the training
P1010177

And this is before

P1010176

After training

P1010178

Light mover details

P1010179

P1010180

P1010182

P1010183

P1010184

P1010185

A bit hard to see but the first two screens from the right to left have been trained. It takes us roughly 1.5 hours with two training each trough.

P1010181
Top Bottom