• Start date
  • Tagged users None
waynebuilt

waynebuilt

20130623 130807
20130623 130850

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

yo my dude that 1.5HP is waaaay overkill u could use a 1/4hp and it would work just as good.. However since you got the large chiller why dont you water cool your lights?? Check out hydro innovations water cooled ice box.. Running those would eliminate the need for you air conditioner...
Dope setup though i hope u can get them cookies to yield good

waynebuilt

waynebuilt

Its just an extra water chiller I had laying around, made no sense to buy 1/4 horse when I already had an extra. I need the ac on it circulates air into the tent its sealed for co2 enrichment

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yo my dude that 1.5HP is waaaay overkill u could use a 1/4hp and it would work just as good.. However since you got the large chiller why dont you water cool your lights?? Check out hydro innovations water cooled ice box.. Running those would eliminate the need for you air conditioner...
Dope setup though i hope u can get them cookies to yield good
I saw a 20 light garden that was water cooled last week. Was the dumbest thing ever. Not only just ridiculously using water and power, but the light was HORRIBLE.

Through ONE glass
Then WATER
Then ANOTHER!! Whoa!! Like no light haha.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Don't judge all water cooled grows by one grow that you saw... They are more efficient than having both a/c and a water chiller running... A dude named wavegem has a absolutely insane water cooled grow room here at the farm you should find it and then tell me what you think... Also for a room your size I wasn't talking about the water cooled reflectors I was talking about the the hydro innovations ice box... Theirs a good video on YouTube and grows all over with people using them and not needing to run a A/C in their room....

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I mean shit I don't got an a/c and I only got a 1/10hp chiller and in the heart of the summer my temps get a little warm but my plants don't seem to mind it much they went from this ....

TO THIS.... In 22 days... They've been in flower for 8 days now

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Oh crap I'm sry Wayne built I thought that comment was from you that I was replying to.. I hope you don't mind that I posted pics on your page.. Note to self, I should not post after 4am lol.. Once again I'm sry my guy.. I'm looking forward to see how your grow finishes up

N

NWElite89

They look beautiful and look about ready to flip, cant wait to see them.

EVOKE

EVOKE

looks good WB.... never tried the growing method... cant wait to see how they turn out...

Top Bottom