2010' California Medical Organic Grow

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Day 59! Few more days till chop

Better pics coming right before and at harvest. I will take the pics under natural lighting

Flushing Flushing Flushing

Romi heri and some day 60 of reg row 002
Romi heri and some day 60 of reg row 001
Reactions: Ina
P

paulycali

New pics monday right before chop! And more pics following harvest before and after its dry. Thanks farmers and hope you have enjoyed the show so far

P

paulycali

Thanks! Todays the day. DAY 65! Chop em down chop em down. These ladies did wanna hell of a job and am very satisfied. I feel next run i can dial them in a little better and pull off some better looking tasting potent as medicine. Few more hours i will soon be trimming for more than a few hours. My hands are going to be hurtin tomorrow! I wish you could of seen the flush as the og's turned some amazing colors. I will have pics of them all for you by tonight or tomorrow. Gonna be some straight up fire! Thanks for checking out the show! These pics to come are going to be some ridonculous pics so hold onto your seats

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

i wish i could smell them thru the computer

Those are lookin tasty! Good job man. I might've missed it but what kind of soil and ferts are you using? Mine are about at day 50 now and are lookin sweet as well, but the dreaded mites have just started to rear their ugly heads. good thing i only got a week left.

P

paulycali

Yeah! Those plants fought PM till the end and suprisingly the PM only showed up within the last week. I am guessing all the beneficial bacterias mycchoryze i gave them really helped there immune system fight off that powdery mildew. Very proud of the ladies. Then again most of my OG's never get PM. I have thrown many strains out because they easily get PM. I will using a HEPA filter next cycle since living on the coast theres PM everywhere outside. I had some PM last cycle so its in the air for sure. I ran a heavy yielding short flowering plant unknown strain that my buddy brought over. He also brought over PM on those plants too. What can you do. I should of just ran my norm but wanted to check the difference on a higher yielding strain but less potent. U learn from ur mistakes. Next run PM free!

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Had a problem myself when I acquired a new clone,be sure to wipe down your grow area with some diluted bleach water just in case there are any spores lingering around and don't forget to wear gloves,Great looking nugs Pauly!!

P

paulycali

Thanks Smokey! My girlfriend will do that. I am lucky to have her. Full scrub entire growroom. Diluted bleach thats what use use? Any other products? Thanks man

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I just use that an simple green when I do cleaning, use simple green cause it's non-toxic ,Lucky Dog to have your lady to help you out!!

P

paulycali

Almost hit 1 Gram per watt! With 12 plants under one 1000 watt HPS. Just under 1000 grams. What do most people pull from one 1000 watt light? I feel like i killed it this time as i put alot of time, effort and love into those ladies. Let me know what you think and appreciate you stopping by and checking on the thread. Thanks and have a happy farming day! Hope you all enjoyed the show new dried pics coming soon

J

jakew215

wow thats fantastic man, f'in awesome, i have no idea how i missed this thread.

those buds look chronic. just got myself a magnum too. hopefully i can get 1gpw next run with it too. congrats, light one up for me!

J

johard59

legal growth

ya i know California, its legalized, but how to get the licence, is their any restrictions ,
i am planning to shift to one of the legalized states.

J

jakew215

ya i know California, its legalized, but how to get the licence, is their any restrictions ,
i am planning to shift to one of the legalized states.

yeah you have to medically need it and prove it with hospital records or whatever. At least in cali. I have had health problems for years, thank god for cannabis and proposition 215. I dont like drug dealers.

P

paulycali

You can get a reccomendation as we call it in cali from a doctor. There are 3 month to 12 month reccomendations depending on how long you will need the medical marijuana for or the severity of your ailgment. You need proof of any ailgment or disease ect. You and the doctor must agree medical marijuana will benefit you. You have the right to what ever meds you want to put in your body. No one can tell you different. Stand up for yourself and your rights and go get yourself a rec. Prescription meds will kill you in the long run. Grow organically! Thanks for stopping by and good luck on your move to cali

Top Bottom