2010 Tax, Regulate and Control Poll

• Thread starter kushpheen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How will you vote on the 2010 Tax, Regulate and Control Act?

• Yes

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
D

danko

having trouble deciphering that are we danko, lets repeat it for the reading challenged like yourself

in an area of not more than twenty-five square feet per private residence or

admin, are you sure i cant say that?

O

ograskal

ok i see..I'm not the brightest i will be the first to admit..lol

D

danko

ok i dont understand .....arent my wife and mother in law private residents as well?....

yes dude!! Quit listening to kushpheen! He has no clue what he's talking about. Read his last couple posts for crying out loud!@

O

ograskal

ok guys lets keep thingz civil and quit it with the disrespect...~ogr

K

kushpheen

yes og. that is exactly what it says. in black and white.

How hard is this sentence to read danko, can you comprehend what 'per private residence' means??
It means it doesnt matter if your 10 brothers and sisters all live with you in one house, your allowed to cultivate in an are not more than 25sqft PER PRIVATE RESIDENCE

in an area of not more than twenty-five square feet per private residence or parcel.

K

kushpheen

lol residents, and residence there is a difference...

I'm not going to take insults from the misinformed like danko ogr... I've been totally civil, until i was attacked by a troll

southstreets

southstreets

bottom line who gives a shit.. its still illegal under federal law which trumphs state anyways.. i think theres gunna def be more people that wanna be able to smoke legally under state law than want to grow bro... i was 1 of those undecided votes but im cahnging it to a "YES" vote!!! i have lots of homies that dont give a flyin fuck bout growin it.. they just want the option to smoke legally...

D

danko

My feelings arent hurt. Just trying to do whats best for our business guys. Straight up. Ive been researching everthing related to legalization and medi herb since 2000. I moved out to california for this business, this has saved my ass. For what im doing now i would be in jail back where i was living. I was doing it there too.

southstreets

southstreets

but theres ways around that.. if your renting say a 1 bedroom spot in the back of your pad to say your mother in law... that would make 2 private residence.. thers ways around their laws..

D

danko

Per private resident means 25sqft each. 3 private residence over 21 live in your home? Enjoy your 75sqft garden!

C

CAPO

Funny you say "their laws" when you're the one voting for it.

C

CAPO

Per private resident means 25sqft each. 3 private residence over 21 live in your home? Enjoy your 75sqft garden!

You are honestly misinforming people. Their is a HUGE difference between "resident" and "residence".

D

danko

If you think its 25ft total regardless of occupants, they would have said that. But they dont. They say you cant grow more then 25sqft per resident.

D

danko

Yeah dude, ones a place and ones a person. If you read the bill, it states at the beginning we are referring to people here!!!

K

kushpheen

lol ok time to get out websters....

residents are the people who live at a residence
25 sqft per residence

resident /r'ezɪdənt/ listen
Synonyms:
o noun: inhabitant, denizen, dweller, habitant, occupant, tenant
o
residents plural listen
o
The residents of a house or area are the people who live there. N-COUNT usu pl with supp
+
The Archbishop called upon the government to build more low cost homes for local residents.

residence /r'ezɪdəns/ listen
Synonyms:
o noun: residency, dwelling, abode, domicile, habitation, home, house, place, dwelling place
o
residences plural listen
o
A residence is a house where people live. N-COUNT formal
+
...hotels and private residences.
+
She travels constantly, moving among her several residences around the world.
o
Your place of residence is the place where you live.

danko please send me tuition money..... The fact your unclear about these 2 different words seems to suggest you might not have the capacity to understand the rest of the bill. There is a difference between the 2 words residents and residence, I hope websters can clear up this confusion for you.

C

CAPO

If you think its 25ft total regardless of occupants, they would have said that. But they dont. They say you cant grow more then 25sqft per resident.
:giggle............no dude...it says residence or parcel.

Parcel is another name for land and residence is another name for house.

O

ograskal

Ok i read it again and it sounds like Kushpheen is correct....A residence is a home and a resident is a person.....Sounds like you can only have a 5x5 space to grow in per house...~ogr

K

kushpheen

ok once again...

(ii) Cultivate, on private property by the owner, lawful occupant, or other lawful resident or guest of the private property owner or lawful occupant, cannabis plants for personal consumption only, in an area of not more than twenty-five square feet per private residence or, in the absence of any residence, the parcel. Cultivation on leased or rented property may be subject to approval from the owner of the property. Provided that, nothing in this section shall permit unlawful or unlicensed cultivation of cannabis on any public lands.

let me know if you want to borrow a dictionary danko

K

kushpheen

Ok i read it again and it sounds like Kushpheen is correct....A residence is a home and a resident is a person.....Sounds like you can only have a 5x5 space to grow in per house...~ogr

Wow, I haven't gone mad....lol

btw ogr, I'm proud and grateful to be cultivating some of your fine strains. Thanks for your dedication!

Latest posts

Top Bottom