2010 Tax, Regulate and Control Poll

• Thread starter kushpheen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How will you vote on the 2010 Tax, Regulate and Control Act?

• Yes

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
S

SkyHi

Peace Bro. I have read alot of your posts, and I am not trying to ruffle your feathers. I am just trying to get you to see the big picture. There are millions of Americans out here that are stuck with a 2X2 grow box hidden in some spider infested basement. To see people complaining about 625 square feet of LEGAL grow space is just repulsive. You have to understand where i am coming from. Cali paves the way for the rest of the States. Like I said there are millions of us out here that are clinging to this glimmer of hope. Dont get your personal opinions of RL involved. And sure as hell dont worry about demand slowing. Your wallet will be just fine.
Either way SkyHi, :passingjoint: hope you wont hold my opinion against me!

Lol, so WE California, should pass a bill in which WE take a step backward in order for YOU there rest of the country to benefit. Im sorry that doesnt make sense to me at all. This bill isnt aimed to benefit anyone but THE WALMART of WEED ....

F

frogeye

I got a letter from the government the other day i opened and read it it said they were suckas...you want the government involved in everything you do,even more so then now i have a simple solution it's call "CUBA".This bill doesnt have a chance in hell of passing.You dont give up a HOTTTTT chic for a toad,unless ur tiger woods lol.peace

S

scrapiron

I dont benefit at all. I am screwed either way.

And for you to say you are taking a step backward is BS. You cant posess weed in Ca. You cant grow unless you are a Med patient... How is this a step backward? Whatever dude.

S

scrapiron

Nov. 3rd, I go out to mom and pop Hydro Store and but a light and soil. Get home and order some seeds online. Grow some weed at home and be happy. Hell, i am such a head, I Get to go to McDonalds with a oz of weed in my pocket.

What part of this lines your walmarts registers with cash?

K

kushpheen

scrapiron where did you get this 625sqft number from? last time I checked it was 25sqft...

i would much rather give walmart my money than igrow or rich lee, though they prolly all work for the same person...

:character0004:

no not him

:damnhippie:

definitely not that guy

:evilgrin0013:

ahh there we go..

S

scrapiron

scrapiron where did you get this 625sqft number from? last time I checked it was 25sqft...
Hell I dunno. I stumbled on this thread the other day after a fattie. I read the thread from front to back, and was straight dumbfounded that there are people out there who are going to vote no. Good Luck to everyone no matter how you vote. Just remember, if the people speak, Representatives will be forced to listen. They work for you. This is how America was established. Worry about the fine tuning later.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Hell I dunno. I stumbled on this thread the other day after a fattie. I read the thread from front to back, and was straight dumbfounded that there are people out there who are going to vote no. Good Luck to everyone no matter how you vote. Just remember, if the people speak, Representatives will be forced to listen. They work for you. This is how America was established. Worry about the fine tuning later.

So, after reading a thread on the internet a few days ago you've figured everything out huh? You have not read the bill and don't have a clue, obviously! California is'nt the only med state either. It's a 5'x5' area which is 25sq. ft. not 625

Scrapiron- "This is how America was established. Worry about the fine tuning later.[/QUOTE]"

Sounds like a Bush supporter to me. Just get into Iraq we'll find the MDA's.

We are fine tuning right now by voting NO! Period

If you are getting fucked by someone and don't like it do you let it continue without screaming. I WON'T STAND FOR IT!

Just stay in your state and wait for us to come to the rescue as usual. But, we'll do it the right way by not just pushing it thru to make a few people rich while it forgets about the people who have brought this whole issue to the forefront.

I don't mean any disrespect but, getting tired of the other side of the fence thinking my yard needs cutting when I just did it yesterday and like it LONG!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
First off this bill would put two new felony laws in play against mj users.Also this could not just be fine tuned later as it is a vote by the people not from our reps.The people backing this law are using some of the millions of dallars they got from selling medical to try to corner the market and have the nerve to call it mj legalization! Now if this were to pass how much money do you think they would have to spend trying to perswade votes not to change this bill? This bill is designed to only give a trace of true freedom at a very high cost to users and to make money for it`s backers. It does nothing for them of value and you would want this to be the model for your state to follow? I`m not voting for this you can bet on it!

S

scrapiron

Now that we have all established the fact that I am a moron, didnt read the bill, dont know what i am talking about, and am guilty of a typo..... My question STILL stands.

After everyone votes yes in Nov, I go out to the corner hydro store and get some gear and beans. Go home in my 5x5 tent and grow myself some weed. Even get to carry an oz in my pocket. HOW DOES THIS HELP R.L., Weed-Mart, OR ANYONE ELSE.???

Its ok tho, I already know the answer!

O

ograskal

1st off that 5x5 you got! The one with the 1k in it. Well on Harvest day bud your out of compliance!! Your allowed 1 OZ. you just pulled 1lb!
Explain that? Nothing Brilliant about this lame bill!
Other thing is this!
You wont be at the corner store buying beans and setting up a 5 x 5, unless you County say's there down for 21 and over.
Bill was very poorly written. What this does for RL is put him deeper into the Marijuana Industry Monopoly, He funds the bill's, Writes the bill's, and thinks he's the
Jimmy Hoffa of the movement.
All's the while lining his pockets deep!!
If you wanna support that go for it!!
While you all are all walmart, Ill be at the Micro Brewery smok'n the real dank! :rauch08:
Next think you know there will be chemicals and additives in your WallMart Mass Produced run of the mill hukabee!
Again Im at the Micro brewery :rauch08:

From what i understand, your allowed to keep everything you harvest from your 25sq ft space. But your only allowed to go out in public with an ounce....~ogr

S

SkyHi

Like Hoffa, he should end up barried under a stadium...Hey arent the niners moving ...HMMM

O

ograskal

(ii) Cultivate, on private property by the owner, lawful occupant, or other lawful resident or guest of the private property owner or lawful occupant, cannabis plants for personal consumption only, in an area of not more than twenty-five square feet per private residence or, in the absence of any residence, the parcel. Cultivation on leased or rented property may be subject to approval from the owner of the property. Provided that, nothing in this section shall permit unlawful or unlicensed cultivation of cannabis on any public lands.
(iii) Possess on the premises where grown the living and harvested plants and results of any harvest and processing of plants lawfully cultivated pursuant to section 11300(a)(ii), for personal consumption.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
All right it does say that but it also leaves way to much up to local Goverment to control.Right now with land use my city won`t let you grow outside anymore and have very strick indoor land use laws as well.Fire code ,electrical,ect.They are still trying to limit you to six plants total or they can fine you $1000 a day under zoning laws.And you pay for abaitment! They also fine you $1000 if they can smell mj smoke from outside your home and that is for medical ! If they pass this new law it gives them the right to set any tax they want to with no limits! I can only gess how much per oz that would be!!?!!

O

ograskal

If it passes wont we still have our current med laws to protect us?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not 100 % sure because they are both a vote of the people and equal of power.There are some regulations that could apply to medical as well and don`t state other wise. But all `n all it doesn`t mute prop 215. I think you will still be allowed one oz and a 5x5 area per property.Not sure what people in a duplex or apartment building are going to do with one 5x5 area between them .

F

frogeye

if its legal supposedly,then how could there be a seperation between med/recreational?why would the possibility of increased jail time make someone want to vote yes.this looks more like a rough draft then a proposal to legalize.this bill has zero chance to pass.the fed government can and will intervene if there was a kunt hairs chance of passing.if your a med patient now then this doesnt immediately effect you.if you vote yes and it passes then u will get the big COCK of uncle sam right in your whiney lil cry baby ass.any asshole can get a med license in cali and grow ur own right now as it stands and have more lienientcy if there is a problem.use ur fuckin head more jail time does not mean legalized,u have to be a complete moron period to vote yes.last but not least why does everyone want the government to hold their hand,if i grow a pepper do i have to pay taxes on it? and its legal,so why should i pay taxes on a comparable homegrown plant? Cali is bankrupt because of greedy government and now ur tellin me u want them to have control over something thats supposedly saccred to many of you. as far as walmart or big corporations yes they will eventually come in and mass produce cannabis with every know chemical that kills or causes death just like cigs do to keep ur ass addicted.also means that when ur petty ass ounce is gone ur going to go buy it and it will most likely come from walmart or marlboro or whatever.NAME 5 THING THIS BILL WILL IMPROVE IN CALI PERIOD.CUASE IF U LOOK AT U GET #1 LESS SPACE TO GROW #2 LESS AMOUNT TO POSSESS #3 MORE JAIL TIME #4 TAXES AND FINES(OH YES MOFO'S I SAID FINES) stop the madness you fockers.

H

headinthetrees

Agreed! /\/\/\ the growers should be united!
"United Coalitition of Medical Cannabis Growers"
lets not just give this away my friends, weve worked to long and to hard.
It aint like I cant put 100 barrels of whiskey in my house.

So lets be real about this.

Who can stay medicated all yr off a 5x5 garden?

Nuff said!

Not to be a smart ass, but I'm pulling 1.5-2lbs in a 4x4x5 foot recirculating vertical grow. I don't typically smoke more than a couple grams a day, if that, so that could easily get me through a year. And that's if I only ran one cycle per year, but if I were allowed to use the remaining 5 square feet for clones, I could easily pull 5 or 6 cycles.

Of course the was the goal of the experiment, stuff as many of those machines in a room (on casters of course) to see how much I could maximize the yield/sq footage aspect.

Sorry, I know this was slightly off-topic, but it is VERY possible for one person to grow enough in a 5x5 area to stay plenty medicated. Of course if you argue the edibles route, you couldn't grow enough in a 50x50 space.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes well most people are much less acomplished growsers.Many don`t even grow at all. The point really isn`t that you can or can`t do that, it`s that Goverment should not be telling you what ,where,when, or how much you can grow in the first place! Wasn`t legalization about freedom in the first place? Seems to me making it about Taxes,Controls and Regulation is just the wrong thing,sure isn`t what I had in mind when you use the term legalization.Hands off my Grass !

Top Bottom