• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just put a Few plants outdoors this year. dug holes roughly 5-10 gallons each, some spots had rocks, i made sure each hole was at least the size of a home depot bucket or bigger. Put out the soil from a indoor run about 3 months ago. then got some pulverized dolomite lime, threw that on top. let it soak in for about 2 months before we planted. soil was fox-farm ocean Forrest, light warrior, pro-mix and perlite.hopefully this year we get some sunshine last year was all rain. these went out about 6 days ago.

so far they have been feed
1 tsp floranova grow
1 tsp silica blast
1 tsp hygrozyme
1 tsp roots excelerator

and i have foliar fed them nitrozime, penetrator and super thrive.

strains im running

schmoes cut of casey jones
Chemdog D
green crack
mosca's pinneapple cindy 99(from bx-1)
g13/haze( AG13 x O.haze)
Thriller(strawdiesel x og kush)

2010 2
2010 3
2010 4
Chem d 2
Chem d 4
Chem d 5
G13haze
G13haze 2
Greencrack
G13haze p
winta

winta

hell yea kt this should be a nice ass outdoor grow bro! its good to know flora nova is good for outdoor :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol i hope it is. i had a bottle sitting at the spot so i took it to use for the outdoors. it seems to have all the stuff i need, and i threw down the dolimite lime so i dont have to worry about cal-mag.

winta

winta

lol thats some shit i would do "hmmm this should work" lol u can use dolimite lime as a sub for cal-mg (sorry if its a dumb ass question lol)?

lol i hope it is. i had a bottle sitting at the spot so i took it to use for the outdoors. it seems to have all the stuff i need, and i threw down the dolimite lime so i dont have to worry about cal-mag.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes it has a great ratio of calcium to magnesium. i forget the word for it or how they reffer to it but is 22% cal 11% mag.

winta

winta

oh thats whats up! i never knew that thanx! those girls look like they are lovin life out there :)

yes it has a great ratio of calcium to magnesium. i forget the word for it or how they reffer to it but is 22% cal 11% mag.

waayne

waayne

Those girls look really happy,can't wait to see them in flower!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Right on KT - have been stompin and doin homework and i'm gonna roll with ya and try things out following your direction, thanks for sharing, Peace and Good Vibes Shiva

P

Pandaman

Love outdoor grows :). Seems like you're rockin' it!

Can't wait to see these get tall and FAT!

Jump ahead in time, take some pictures of them right before harvest and then come back in time to upload the pics.

Ready.... GO!

I'm waiting...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx for the comments everyone. couple shots now that they got settled in. this is about 2 weeks since being planted and were taken today. pics are labeled:character0103:

when i can get to the other spot i will take pics of the other 3

C99
C99 2
C99 3
C99 4
Greencrack
Greencrack 2
Casey jones
Casey jones 2
Chem d
Chem d 2
Chem d 3
Chem d 4
G13haze
G13haze 2
G13haze 4
G13haze2
winta

winta

ok...so...im lovin the 3rd c99...2nd GC...1st Casey...3rd Chemdog D....and the 2nd g13/haze pics :) they lovin Gaia right now!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Your plants are all looking real good kid. They grew a good bit in 2 weeks. You have them bushed out nicely. great start!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up dragon, winta and tobar? i think they are growing an inch or 2 a day now possibly more for some. i have been feeding floranova grow and silica blast. with some other goodies once a week but i think i may step it up to 2x's a week. what do you guys think?

my feed so far:
1 tsp floranova
1 tsp silica blast
1 tsp hygrozyme
1 tsp roots exel
1 tsp nitrozime

i put out a 50 lbs bag of dolimite lime(pulverized) about 7 weeks before plants went into the ground. as well as 30-40 gallons of soil from a previous grow. which was foxfarm ocean forrest,light warrior, perlite and por mix bx.

R

Rob1

yo shit is looking good bro. nice colors looks like very happy plants :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom