• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
not that i can really see. to tell you the truth i dont really see much bugs. an occasional flying grasshopper thing or a grashopper. some kinda flys and some copper ladybug looking thing is all i ever really seen. im thinking maybe thrips or soemthing real small. but i never seen damage like this from thrips.

Blaze

Blaze

Thrips do not eat holes in the leaves, at least not that I've ever seen. Just because you don't see the bugs it doesn't mean that they are there - many are active only at night.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some new pics from today. the green crack took over as the tallest plant now few inches taller then the Chemdog D. I cant get any pics of it to fit in the camera frame. i wont even bother putting up the Casey pics. shes struggling hard. the new growth after the BT spray has been alot better tho. shes got 4 tops but not much side growth. pictures do not do the Chemdog D justice she is a beast. right around 6 feet. all these plants are buried in the ground and about 6 inches of their stems as well.

they were feed today
1 tsp flora grow
1 tsp silica blast
1 tsp hygrozyme
1 tsp nitrozyme
1 tsp earth juice Hi-Brix molasses

C99 2
C99 3
C99
Gc
Chem d
Chem d 4
Chem d 2
Chem d 3
G13haze 3
G13haze 2
G13haze
southstreets

southstreets

lovin the pics kid... i need to put up stalk pics.. love lookin at them.. tells me how hearty a plant is!!

S

Sway

lookin great brotha! your gonna have a lovely outdoor harvest this year! cant wait to see what D does outside. did you put any sour cali's out there? u runnin her yet?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow they have really grown. Your care and the rain you got did blow them up. keep rockin' it Kid Twist.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lovin the pics kid... i need to put up stalk pics.. love lookin at them.. tells me how hearty a plant is!!
yeah them stems seemed to grow crazy this week.

lookin great brotha! your gonna have a lovely outdoor harvest this year! cant wait to see what D does outside. did you put any sour cali's out there? u runnin her yet?

i cant wait to see the D outside as well. as for the sour cali's, i dont have the cut. i have to much going on now, with the breeding and growing out the cuts i do have. but if you think it will do good outside i will make sure to get the cut for next year.

Wow they have really grown. Your care and the rain you got did blow them up. keep rockin' it Kid Twist.

yeah they are getting big, they are passed the point i was hoping they would reach before flower. so some of these bigger ones will make up for the smaller ones.

T

theloadeddragon

Great Pics, Great update, thanks man. Plants are looking healthy and well cared for.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Just went out to see the girls they are doing great. The Chemdog D is like 6 1/2 feet tall and 6 feet wide with many tops. they should start their stretch soon. i wonder how big its gonna get. the only support i got is a tomato cage that's about 4 feet tall. I'm thinking i may need more as i look at other peoples grows. the g13/haze is bushy an right in about 5.5 feet tall. the green crack is about even with the Chemdog D. and the Cindy is doing her thing right about 5 feet tall an nice a bushy. the Casey is finally starting to get some new growth without holes in it. the thuricide and spinosad seem to be doing great.

C99 2
C99
Casey
GC
G13haze
G13haze 2
Chemd
Chemd 2
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wowzer! Wowzer! Wowzer!

What are you going to do with 2 pound of Chemdog D and all the C99 and G13/Haze. What an awful problem that is going to be.

The Chemdog D that I had out other years by around August 20th were 50% taller then they were at this time of the year. They are all going to be at least OPOP trophies.

They all look really healthy too. Great job Kid Twist.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Wowzer! Wowzer! Wowzer!

What are you going to do with 2 pound of Chemdog D and all the C99 and G13/Haze. What an awful problem that is going to be.

The Chemdog D that I had out other years by around August 20th were 50% taller then they were at this time of the year. They are all going to be at least OPOP trophies.

They all look really healthy too. Great job Kid Twist.

lol 2lbs of Chemdog D, that would be sick. did you have to stake up your Chemdog D's. i know when i grew it indoors the stems were kinda flimsy/rubbery. I hope this thing dont get alot taller i will have nothing to suport it. i guess i can tie strings from the higher up tree branches?

thx for the help and comments

southstreets

southstreets

yes def beautiful ladies there kid!! cant wait!! im excited for u!! lol..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Fuckn right bro!! Them bitches look like they been eating big macs all month!! lol Props bro!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Outside the Chemdog D didn't need any individual limb staking. The plants are always fighting wind and they get pretty strong branches. Right about this time every year I put a 5 foot bamboo tomato stake in the ground at the base of the plants. Push it about 2 feet if you can and then tie the trunk to it about 6 inches from the ground. Then again about a foot from the top of the stick. Then I get the 4 foot ones and break them in half. take three 2 foot sections and stick them in the ground at the base on an angle so they make a tripod at the base and tie each one to the trunk about a foot off the ground. This will prevent them from blowing over in the wind when they are very top heavy from the buddage.

You will still have to play it by ear and just see what limbs start to sag and go from there. You have to keep a close eye after a heavy rain when the the buds are heavy. The buds can be very thick and heavy and rain can easily double there weight when they are wet. If you check you can shake off some water and mend any snapped branches or split trunks. That is why I use the center stake because it prevent the trunk split.

When the ground is wet the plants can flop right out of the ground. Especially clones. The roots on one side will snap when the wind blows because they are doing all the holding. The soft wet soil isn't helping. That is why I tripod them.

Wait until you see outdoor Chemdog D. You will see why I say proper outdoor is the best. The buds get so fat and sticky and trich covered. The sun is to a 1000w bulb like a 1000w bulb is to a 250w bulb. It penetrates the buds and through the branches. Even though people say a 1000w has the same lumens at plant level as the sun it does not have the penetration intensity.

Your top cola will be 2 feet long and as fat as a football. The other top side buds will be 2 liter bottles. You won't hardly be able to squeeze them with your fingers. They will reek of odor.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes def beautiful ladies there kid!! cant wait!! im excited for u!! lol..

yeah we are gonna have some fun trimming this year. thanks for the vibes

Fuckn right bro!! Them bitches look like they been eating big macs all month!! lol Props bro!!

yeah bigmacs and the occasional squirrl

Outside the Chemdog D didn't need any individual limb staking. The plants are always fighting wind and they get pretty strong branches. Right about this time every year I put a 5 foot bamboo tomato stake in the ground at the base of the plants. Push it about 2 feet if you can and then tie the trunk to it about 6 inches from the ground. Then again about a foot from the top of the stick. Then I get the 4 foot ones and break them in half. take three 2 foot sections and stick them in the ground at the base on an angle so they make a tripod at the base and tie each one to the trunk about a foot off the ground. This will prevent them from blowing over in the wind when they are very top heavy from the buddage.

You will still have to play it by ear and just see what limbs start to sag and go from there. You have to keep a close eye after a heavy rain when the the buds are heavy. The buds can be very thick and heavy and rain can easily double there weight when they are wet. If you check you can shake off some water and mend any snapped branches or split trunks. That is why I use the center stake because it prevent the trunk split.

When the ground is wet the plants can flop right out of the ground. Especially clones. The roots on one side will snap when the wind blows because they are doing all the holding. The soft wet soil isn't helping. That is why I tripod them.

Wait until you see outdoor Chemdog D. You will see why I say proper outdoor is the best. The buds get so fat and sticky and trich covered. The sun is to a 1000w bulb like a 1000w bulb is to a 250w bulb. It penetrates the buds and through the branches. Even though people say a 1000w has the same lumens at plant level as the sun it does not have the penetration intensity.

Your top cola will be 2 feet long and as fat as a football. The other top side buds will be 2 liter bottles. You won't hardly be able to squeeze them with your fingers. They will reek of odor.

i cant wait tobar, this post has me excited:banana: im gonna tie some arms to the cage and probably do like you said with the tri pod

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Plant supports

heres a pic of how i plan to support my plants just wondering what you guys think. am i missing anything?

Green- circles are the plants
brown- squares in center are the stalks
red- squares are my stakes
Blue- lines are my rope

Plant tie ups
Z

zappafan99

I swear to you that this paragraph gave me a mild hard on.

Top Bottom