• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
went out to the plants can see all the pre flowers and they are looking like they are starting to stack. i gave them a foliar and soil feed today.

foliar:
1 tsp nitrozime
1 tsp earth juice catalyst
2 tsp perpetrator

reg feed:
1 tsp verde
1 tsp silica blast
2 tsp big bloom
1 tsp hygrozyme
1 tsp earth juice hi-brix molasses

R

Rob1

dam bro they are looking fucking sick.. i can not wait till i can run some nice huge outdoor . the Chemdog D look awesome i need to get me some Chemdog D in my life..i can not wait to see some bud shots right before harvest,,

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dam bro they are looking fucking sick.. i can not wait till i can run some nice huge outdoor . the Chemdog D look awesome i need to get me some Chemdog D in my life..i can not wait to see some bud shots right before harvest,,

yeah man ill make sure to post some up, thx for the props.

Chemdog D
the plant stands just shy of 7 feet and is over 6 feet round. top stems feel nice and sturdy and are very thick. the lower stems are thin and blow easy in the wind. im sure i will be tying them to the cage. it is starting to put out pistils at all the node sites now.

G13/haze
loving this plant it has filled nicely it is a few inches shorter then 6 feet. and is about 6 feet across. if this puts out a decent yield i will love to run it outside. it has very thick stems and doesn't get PM. This plant finishes very fast indoors 47-49 days. and is some of the strongest bud any of us have ever smoked. Its right up there with the Chemdog D. This is the mother plant of the tester seeds i have sent out.

Cindy 99
Plant looks skimpy but it is not. i just have grown this plant 3 differnt times now and know it responds the best to pruning and thinning. it will give me nice long colas now. this was a seed from Mosca's Cinderella 99 bx-1's.

DSC 0052
DSC 0173
DSC 0049
DSC 0050
DSC 0048
Z

zappafan99

Lovely plants Twist. They have looked perfect the whole season. Hats off to you buddy.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those plants are just beautiful kid. Look at all the bud sites you have.

My Chemdog D's are the first ones starting to flower too. They have a little collection of hairs at all the bud sites just like yours. They should finish October 1 -7 easily. They had to trigger at least 10 days ago and probably more. So that was the switch. But if just 10 days ago they have 60 days left. That is around Oct 1-3. Chemdog D is very doable outside even for 40 to 45 lat maybe even 50.

Blaze

Blaze

Those have bushed out nicely and look very healthy. Good job dude!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Lovely plants Twist. They have looked perfect the whole season. Hats off to you buddy.

thx bro. we got lucky out here with the weather as well. unless you were gurilla growing, then watering sucked.

Those plants are just beautiful kid. Look at all the bud sites you have.

My Chemdog D's are the first ones starting to flower too. They have a little collection of hairs at all the bud sites just like yours. They should finish October 1 -7 easily. They had to trigger at least 10 days ago and probably more. So that was the switch. But if just 10 days ago they have 60 days left. That is around Oct 1-3. Chemdog D is very doable outside even for 40 to 45 lat maybe even 50.

sounds good bro. it be great if they came in by the 7th.

Those have bushed out nicely and look very healthy. Good job dude!

thx alot man.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Awesome grow kid. and i gotta with chem being doable outside. my cvks have all triggered it seems. one og pheno even looks like it will done in about 6 weeks

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome grow kid. and i gotta with chem being doable outside. my cvks have all triggered it seems. one og pheno even looks like it will done in about 6 weeks

very nice to hear. i grew a sour d and elites ultimate chem last year and we picked it on the 7th and they were both very strong.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
8/7/10

man i cant wait for this stretch to start. i got my bro arguing with me telling me they ain't gonna grow no more. Hes like fighting me every step of the way. i want to tie some up or throw soccer goal netting over them, he don't want to. any way here's a couple shots of Casey Jones(schmoes cut) she stands right about 5.5 on her tallest top. and last pic is of a Chemdog D one the middle bud sites.:party0044:

DSC 0021
DSC 0022
DSC 0026
SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

You should open them girls up a bit,still looks like there gonna stretch a bit,barely got pistils showing!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
8/16

things are coming along nicely now. i still got a little bit of thinning to do, but for the most part they are done.

C99 2
C99
Casey 2
Casey
G13haze
G13haze 2
Chem 2
Chem
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Kid you are killing it. Guerilla growing at it's finest. They all are very healthy for flowering to really start now. You have things rolling smoothly.

N

NUCKLEDRAGGER

healthy lookin ladies there Kid you give us newbies inspiration!!

Top Bottom