• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

props kid, these look perfect....your gonna love the casey jones....ive tried the cj out and in, and the outdoor blew the indoor out of the water...cant wait to see how all these turn out

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be on for the back end of this one
:icon_spin:
def watching this :)
cool man
plants are perfect
and pics are great
thx very much sir
Man those girl's look happy!!!
:passingjoint:
they seem to really love it outside
Kid you are killing it. Guerilla growing at it's finest. They all are very healthy for flowering to really start now. You have things rolling smoothly.
thx for all the help bro
healthy lookin ladies there Kid you give us newbies inspiration!!
glad i could help. last year my outdoor plants were a 3rd of this size, this site helped alot
props kid, these look perfect....your gonna love the casey jones....ive tried the cj out and in, and the outdoor blew the indoor out of the water...cant wait to see how all these turn out
yeah this is my 1st time trying the casey, she seems to be the fastest out of all the rest and she is starting to purple up

how awesome tht u and ur bro have a nice outside spot to grow, i am really looking forward to moving out of america to a spot tht i can grow big outdoor ops with no fear of imprisonment, i was watching the hash making video on youtube in morocco the other day and to see those fields filled with plants is crazy. they def werent growin sour d on them hills tho, hope everything goes good for u tho
yeah we found a great spot after 3 years this is the one!

quick update. things are starting to pick up now. im just worried about hurricane Earl, i guess its better that it happens now and not when the buds are all swollen. hopefully nothing snaps off. i think my boy got the cuts mixed up and i don't think this other plant is green crack, if it is it forms some big as buds outside. i don't have a pic of it but i will take some next time

C99 2
C99
Casey
Casey 2
Casey 3
Chemd
Chemd 2
Chemd 3
G13haze
Blaze

Blaze

If you are expecting heavy winds get some supports up on those ladies ASAP. Nothing worse that going out to your garden and finding half a plant on the ground, dead. With the size you got this year, they will probably need supports anyway, even if Earl misses you completely. It is always best to set them up now, early in the season, so you aren't brushing up against the buds and rubbing resins off right before you harvest.

There are a lot of different ways to do it - bamboo is what you see a lot of people doing. I prefer grape stakes, wire and/or tree rope and green tie tape myself - it is a bit more sturdy. Another thing to consider when setting up supports, is that if you make them taller than the plant, then you can use them to support a tarp or plastic cover, to protect them from the rain.

The ladies are looking good though - nice and healthy.

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful plants brotha!!! looks like the chem lady is already startin to pack on them trichs!!!

O

Old HAGgler

yeah man prepin up for earl im in the mandatory evac zone. boned out inland to the capital last night. chillin here for labor day ya dig?

watered all my shit nice and good before i left, figure (ASSUMING MY POWER DOESNT SHIT OUT) should be good until monday/ tuesday

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man Earl is a real prick

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those buds have some nice trich coverage already at this early stage kid. It is looking like a good year.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Those buds have some nice trich coverage already at this early stage kid. It is looking like a good year.

yeah they were looking great. i don't know if the Chemdog D is gonna make it. it has such a rapid decline in the past week. once side of the plant is doing good the other side is yellowing like a Mg def. and the buds on that side are smaller then the ones that aren't showing the yellow leaves. the plant was leaning backward last night a bit we stood her back up and tied the cage. i think somehow the roots got ripped from the wind blwoing it.

all the rest of the plants look great but they wernt this tall

Blaze

Blaze

Man that sucks, do you have any pics of the sick Chemdog D? Did you check the base of the stalk too? Sounds like something is preventing her from properly uptaking nutrients or has damaged the root system.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that sucks, do you have any pics of the sick Chemdog D? Did you check the base of the stalk too? Sounds like something is preventing her from properly uptaking nutrients or has damaged the root system.

yeah im gonna take some pics tomorrow ill make sure to post them. my bro called me today said he went and looked at it and its just about dead, even the good side is getting affected now. i may see if i can get some sm-90 and try that

W

waverunner_21

i have watched from a distance, beautiful garden man truly, i envy your latitude.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
9/12

some shots from today the Cindy hands down is the best smelling plant out of the bunch. its not getting big colas though compared to the others but i know once she starts she fills in fast, so we shall see. Casey Jones is just wonderful i will grow this plant again outside providing the smoke is good. the g13/haze is doing great and is growing just like it does indoors.

the last couple shots are of the Chemdog D, it seems to be getting better on 1 side. alot of new pistils on the buds and the leaves are standing up. i think the staking and securing did alot to help. i gave it alot of hygrozyme in hopes that would do something for the roots. Im thinking about cutting all the stuff thats not doing to good at the end of the week or mid week. but i dont want to upset the natural balance of the plant. if i just cut off one side, its gonna lean like crazy

C99
Casey
Casey 3
Casey 2
G13haze 4
G13haze
G13haze 2
G13haze 3
Chemd 2
Chemd
Chemd 3
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dam that shit look dank! that casey is a beauty!

yeah man im happy. the only bad part so far about the casey outside is the bugs love her. they much her so much she couldnt grow. next year im gonna put her outside again and do her justice

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking very nice bro!! That casey looks to be purpling up!!

waayne

waayne

Beautiful pic's man!!
Those are really beautiful bro!!
Hope you get nice weather to finish those
beauties out!:rock

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking very nice bro!! That casey looks to be purpling up!!
yes and its like a neon purple shiney as hell...lovin it. shes the 2nd best smelling plant as well, right behind moscas cindy 99
Beautiful pic's man!!
Those are really beautiful bro!!
Hope you get nice weather to finish those
beauties out!:rock
i hope so too thx for stoppin by.

W

waverunner_21

hello kid t, i have to say that colourful casey jones looks fantastic. have you grown out any of these in door, if so whats the difference between, on things like taste and high. if you havnt please let me no when you do, iv always been interested in things like that. pther wise, keep up that good work, they look like a they might grow legs, and start sprinting around your garden screaming smoke me.

K

KosSio28

hey bro they are so beautyful great job good luck and happy harvest

Top Bottom