• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hello kid t, i have to say that colourful casey jones looks fantastic. have you grown out any of these in door, if so whats the difference between, on things like taste and high. if you havnt please let me no when you do, iv always been interested in things like that. pther wise, keep up that good work, they look like a they might grow legs, and start sprinting around your garden screaming smoke me.
i personnaly havent but a few peeps said i would like the outdoor casey alot better.
hey bro they are so beautyful great job good luck and happy harvest

thx man, your grow is looking good as well.

some new budshots.

DSC 0003
DSC 0013
DSC 0016
K

KosSio28

thx man, your grow is looking good as well.

some new budshots.

Thank you my brother I like this time when plants are ready for harvest They are so beautyful and i make more pics All the best and regards from Bulgaria

W

waverunner_21

how are they finishing up mr Twist, it must be about that time? cant wait to here about the jones.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm gonna have to chop today this rain and wind is getting crazy. the casey had fallen over almost. i would have liked to let her go to around the 10th. but i been pulling pieces of budrot out of here like its my job. im gonna go look at them myself and see whats what today. the cindy and greencrack looked very close to being done when i saw them on tues.

S

scrapiron

Just stoppin in, congrats! I assume you are at the trim table, snipping away!? Get the rest in, there is a shit load of rain and wind coming your way.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
HEY KID WHATS UP NICE GROW MAN AWSOME howed they turn out

so far so good seems like the g13/haze has very minimal rot and looks to be very close to done.

Just stoppin in, congrats! I assume you are at the trim table, snipping away!? Get the rest in, there is a shit load of rain and wind coming your way.

so far i took down the casey jones this had a bit of bud rot that i had to cut out chunks of bud. this plant probably should have went about 2 weeks or so longer. but after the winds last night i don't think it would have made it.

the 2 g13/haze plants look great. nice fat chunky buds on them. looks like i reached a lbs at least with the 2 plants so im happy here. and every bud looks great.

I still got to take down the greencrack and c99. the green crack did really well outside. very sturdy branches and nice dense buds. between the g13/haze and greencrack i think the untrained person would have trouble telling its outdoor.

winta

winta

sounds good kt! sorry about the bud rot on the casey though that sux :(

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I bet they had lots of cloudy trichs and will knock most people on there ass or float them up in the air and spin them around.

I took some top buds about a week ago from a few plants that were just too branchy and thick.. I have to say that the remainding lower buds fattened up way more than they would have if the top buds were still there. It took a lot of weight off the branches.

I have managed to keep the mold away this year. Well the drought helped. We had 7 inches of rain this week but windy. The plants I checked today were standing tall and the buds were very dry for what they went through. I also am pretty sure they were flushed well. In the wild only mother nature can provide enough water to do any kind of flush. We will see.

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

Damn Kid lookin' real nice .. your gonna like that Chemdog D for sure! Crazy finishing weather we've been getting lately...making harvesting a circus act avoiding rainy days lol Stay safe brotha.

W

waverunner_21

well im sorry to here about the jones, shame, at least you got the g13 and the green crack, i heard thats a real fast finisher. im still a way behind, but lookin good, im making a shelter to finish up in those last few weeks. happy harvesting

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet they had lots of cloudy trichs and will knock most people on there ass or float them up in the air and spin them around.

I took some top buds about a week ago from a few plants that were just too branchy and thick.. I have to say that the remaining lower buds fattened up way more than they would have if the top buds were still there. It took a lot of weight off the branches.

I have managed to keep the mold away this year. Well the drought helped. We had 7 inches of rain this week but windy. The plants I checked today were standing tall and the buds were very dry for what they went through. I also am pretty sure they were flushed well. In the wild only mother nature can provide enough water to do any kind of flush. We will see.

cant wait to pop into your thread and see how they are looking.
Indian summer, can i have it please :harvest:
:mad0229: nothing but rain for me

Damn Kid lookin' real nice .. your gonna like that Chemdog D for sure! Crazy finishing weather we've been getting lately...making harvesting a circus act avoiding rainy days lol Stay safe brotha.

lost the Chemdog D but the rest did great. greencrack does really well outdoors and finished right around Oct 1st.

well im sorry to here about the jones, shame, at least you got the g13 and the green crack, i heard thats a real fast finisher. im still a way behind, but lookin good, im making a shelter to finish up in those last few weeks. happy harvesting

the casey still ended up being good smoke but it only yeilded 5 oz's and look average- below average. but the smell and the smoke are great!

Mosca's cindy turned out great low yeild and got budrot as well. but what i do have smells and taste the best outa of the 5 strains. and it will hit you hard and fast, not so much a creeper on the outdoors version of this strain. I used this same pheno in a cross i made with the elites dbl sfv/violator kush male i been using. i call her Sour Cindy crazy branching and grows very fast. im hoping to put her outside next year.

the g13/haze looks very good and similar to the indoor in fact some of the buds you cant even tell the difference. the smell is very strong the haze smell hits you right away and then the fruity skunkiness comes thru. this will definitely be run again next year.

DSC 0038
DSC 0042
DSC 0043
DSC 0045
DSC 0046
DSC 0047
DSC 0048
DSC 0058
DSC 0059
DSC 0065
waayne

waayne

Beautiful nug shot's man!!!
Look's like those girl's fattened up and got nice an frosty!:rock
You're makin me drool !!!:rasta2:

Blaze

Blaze

Good work Kid - it is always a big relief to finally harvest your plants.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful nug shot's man!!!
Look's like those girl's fattened up and got nice an frosty!:rock
You're makin me drool !!!:rasta2:

lol we were drooling over here as well. turned out to be ok. next year im gonna be on the ball. pre made soil and 200 gal smarties 4TW
Good work Kid - it is always a big relief to finally harvest your plants.

yes it is sir. I got a buddy getting all set up in RI all legal beagal cant wait. its gonna be a big load off being legit and also helping others.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice work kid. You did good this year. You got the outdoor bug now and it will keep getting better.

Nice nugs man!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work kid. You did good this year. You got the outdoor bug now and it will keep getting better.

Nice nugs man!!

yeah man i really do got the bug. it just seems so much healthier and natural as well. im gonna run a few differnt next year see whats up. but the g13/haze will be there for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom