2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cephalopoda

cephalopoda

wow brotha, sweet selection of strains. u have sum freakin nice looking buds there.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice looking plants, Raw! Lots of tasty girls up in that room. Keep up all the hard work.

rawman

rawman

Still toying with the camera :) Here's a few more trainwreck shots

N thanks a lot guys' I appreciate all the comment! Any tips, questions, or comments are appreciated as always seriously!

RSCN0035
RSCN0036

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Nice setup. Impressive nugs & I love the dry shots, too. I've been posted up for a minute on this one rawman. What kind of camera did you get?

rawman

rawman

Thanks Goodsen :) I bought a Nikon Cool pix P510..... Idk jack about cameras but it seems to be working well!

waayne

waayne

Nice lineup!
rawman that's a really beautiful garden:)

Those girls look like they are loving life!

Happy Harvest!

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:)
are you going to be show casing that DEATHSTAR over here???..
killer wreck;)

just harvested mine got two oz dry so im happy with that seei ng i have not worked her in many years...

rawman

rawman

2 ounces isn't bad that's what I got, idk if u topped, and vegged for awhile though..... Ya I'll be posting pics of thedeathstar, and the pre98bubba x death star if she ever gets into my garden anytime soon.... Lots of tricks up my sleeve ;)

JAWS

JAWS

2 ounces isn't bad that's what I got, idk if u topped, and vegged for awhile though..... Ya I'll be posting pics of thedeathstar, and the pre98bubba x death star if she ever gets into my garden anytime soon.... Lots of tricks up my sleeve ;)

ya she was MULTI TOPPED its been awhile but i still knew she seems to yield better topped but she a pain in the ass because of her WEAK stems but in the end its ALWAYS WORTH THE EFFORT.....i have 5 going in this round and have several rooting cuts of her for the next round....

dont think ive ever even seen the DEATHSTART but have heard lots of talk about her so ya be looking forward to seeing her for the first time and seeing what you do with her aswell...
peace brother:)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Evrythings bangin my brotha I can't wait smell all these cuts you got flowerin here in like 3-4 weeks gunna be some kill,doin a killer job as usual,that painkiller was tasty as hell last night!

rawman

rawman

Thanks bro bro u know we be blazin..... Now let's see some 6ft motor breathes

rawman

rawman

Here's a few updates/// 6 days in using Aptus additives this time.... Not gna go through and label anything right now as there's not much to see anyways

The seeds are:
Old Time Moonshine- Mosca 6/10 germ ratio
Sour Pink Grapefruit- Hortilab 10/10 germ ratio
Goji OG 10/11- Bodhi 10/11 ratio
CoastalCollisionXnevshaze- PrivateBreeder(Chaco)- 12/14 ratio
DSCN0072
DSCN0073
DSCN0074
DSCN0075
DSCN0083
DSCN0081
DSCN0089

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah suace grows lookin killer,there's gunna be some sick phenos in them beans!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet grow love the software incorporation thats bad ass :cool:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Mayor Stoney, of Stoney Town, is also cutivating the Kush, Inc. I thought it was a movie.

outwest

iCultivate

iCultivate

Looking good Rawman!

Is this your first time growing Kush Inc.?

-- iCultivate --

Top Bottom