2012 SAN FRANCISCO MAX YEILD EXPO

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
then as we were leaving the homie rival showed up. kicked it with him a burnt some bubba he had and he shot me a 7 ghosts nug and couple of beans . big ups brother, hopefully we get to kick it again real soon !

7 ghosts
View attachment 236299
View attachment 236300
Fuckn suxd I drove thru hella fukn traffic and got there 2 late. I still had hella fun just talking and smoking with u homie! That Seven Ghost is gonna b some dank. Enjoy that shit when it's ready to burn. Next time hopefully my wife won't have to work in the morning and every1 in the hood won't hit me up for dank when I got shit 2 do. We will def kik it soon, Cheese! Ur always welcome to visit my hood. Sac Hemp Fest is coming up in a few weeks. Might have some herb entered in the Sac Cup. Blow fools out of the water with that Alien gear. Lol.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Bands booze n buds? Sounds like the best combo so far! I always imagined, when I was at cypress hills "smokeouts" what it woulda been like if they had real mmj vendors(not seedless n chronic candy) and a true patients area. I had got the VIP deal a couple times which was cool, couches to blaze on, private bars n bathrooms n even free massage. Definitely sounds like it would be worth the trip up...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Fuckn suxd I drove thru hella fukn traffic and got there 2 late. I still had hella fun just talking and smoking with u homie! That Seven Ghost is gonna b some dank. Enjoy that shit when it's ready to burn. Next time hopefully my wife won't have to work in the morning and every1 in the hood won't hit me up for dank when I got shit 2 do. We will def kik it soon, Cheese! Ur always welcome to visit my hood. Sac Hemp Fest is coming up in a few weeks. Might have some herb entered in the Sac Cup. Blow fools out of the water with that Alien gear. Lol.
probably take you up on that soon. Got any links or info on the hemp fest?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is what me & my girl got.. The venders hooked her up way more then me..I wonder Y? LOL!!
IMG 3282
IMG 3283
IMG 3284
IMG 3285

Top Bottom