2012 SAN FRANCISCO MAX YEILD EXPO

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I 4got this my girl got a limited edition 2012 SF Smart pot i think its 7 or 10 gal.. the vender told her he was prolly gunna get in busted 4 giving away the display but he said fuck it..
IMG 3298

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Curious if anyone else got the Rock samplers? The root tonic and resinizer or somethign of that nature. Based on the npk and what's in them, I suspect the labels are mixed up, I mean the root tonic only has P & K in it and if it's modeled after Rootbastic at all it should have N and the resinizer which is their PK, seems to have N, P, K in it and in the proportions of the rootbastic more so. Who knows, I do know for a fact that they weren't giving away veg and bloom food of ROCK, because of a labeling mix up and the bloom label was printed blue versus red. That is verbatim from the horses mouth, dude was pissed his packaging people have been going for 20something years and fucked up for the expo samples....I'd suggest calling ROCK and asking what the make up of those two products are and see if they are labeled properly. fwiw
Looked in my local store and the resinator on the shelf had the same npk printout and analysis as the samples from the expo. Just is weird that in the literature ROCK gives you it talks about a multitude of ingredients that make up the bottle but they aren't on the ingredient list on the bottle. Wish they would make them tell us exactly what 100% of what's in these bottles...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looked in my local store and the resinator on the shelf had the same npk printout and analysis as the samples from the expo. Just is weird that in the literature ROCK gives you it talks about a multitude of ingredients that make up the bottle but they aren't on the ingredient list on the bottle. Wish they would make them tell us exactly what 100% of what's in these bottles...
AN is a lot like that to. they say its cuz they dont want competitors stealing their recipe .. sounds like BS to me.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

now for me to get all this i took 3 other people with me. we made numerous trips back and forth to the truck. the homie from xtreme gardening hooked me up with a tea brew kit and a bunch of products. the expo was a lot of fun . next time i will make sure to be on time to really get a lot of stuff haha. vermi crop was giving away as much soil as you could carry but my lazy ass only carried 2 haha. that was a work out especially cuz i was druuuuunk . actually a lot of companies were giving away soil/coco, i shouldve brought the shopping basket like i thought to do but im extremly happy with what i got.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn cheese u got way more then me.. U got stuff I didn't even see over there.. Great come up dog.. I can't wait 4 the Long Beach show..

haha i had twice as many people as you tho and they scattered around more than me. i actually talked with vendors , they were my vulchers. i really want to hit the long beach show. then i can hook up with the so cal farm fam!

Top Bottom