2014 LA CUP

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Most will be surprised, Many tell me I dont look like a user. I have used cannabis since I was 13 years old.
People who know me outside my use are SHOCKED when they learn I use. If they knew what a head I am...? It rocks their worlds, so I keep that shit tight to the vest then let it out after they've gotten to know me. My first toke was at the tender age of 10. Loved it then, love it now.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

When HH told me this story I thought about how hard it is to get credit to go where deserved. There are many with no scruples who would take credit for anothers work.

I told HH he can enter under our booth but I wouldn't try to steal the credit.

It would be like cheating at Monopoly...not that satisfying to win that way.

Sour Bubble is in the ancestry of many strains and it's good to see a winner that had a good part Soma and my SB genetics.

I would prefer to see you enter your GG 4 so we can get JW his Cup.

Sorry to hear about your health issues Hammer...none of us will get out of this alive.

Feel Good Today!!! See you Tomorrow!!! Bog

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
thanks BOG, I try my best. I live from day to day. I want to experience one of these cups, I might not have another chance. .

I agree the only way the OGM will get entered is if in a dif category there both hybrid so don't think that will work..

G

gooey

Damn shame. GG#4 is good smoke and unique flavor, glad to see it get its due. So who is this joker who fucking stole the cup from JW? PLease post his dispensary info in here so we can all avoid it and his shady ways...puff puff pass...one love and as bog said no body gets out alive, so fuckem.

M

moemoe08

i'll drive 7 hours to the cup if theres a chance to get a gg#4 cut. sorry to hear about what happened. your story makes more sense than his. it's way to many shady people in the mmj community. i'm glad there's people like you who'll call them out.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
First come first served. im not holding anyone a cut. So on Sat the first 10 will get a Rooted or un rooted cut depends on how many I have ready that day On Sunday the fist 10 will get a cut not rooted.

Myco

Myco

Damn that is super shady... I'd probably be quite perturbed. Pretty ballsy and showing no regard of others that he'd make up such a silly lie. I don't even know what satisfaction a guy would get for holding a trophy for something he didn't really accomplish... seeing as how they weren't his buds nor did he create or have any hand in creating the strain. And then pretending that he did do something to deserve that trophy and feel gratification... That's like, some strange pathological shit, or manic depression, personality or identity disorder or something... poor feller he is. Sad, really. He must've always finished last in any sort of competition growing up... damaged him for life and causes severe disregard for another individual and their work.

Karma is a muthafucka.

Good luck on your true endeavor...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Im doing this SF cup for my man Joesy. He is the man who found this gem. No one deserves the cup more then he does. After he gets what he deserves then I will try for myself. He comes first. The La cup was suppose to be for JW. Who benefited it wasn't JW not Myself ... Even If I don't win everyone knows I did this to help JW get want he deserves and more hopefully.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Well looks like SL is going to be at the SF cup. He is entering the same strain as me. Even though everyone knows im trying to bring this win home for JW he still trys to stop me again.. If this guy is really his friend why does he continue to hinder my attempts to do this for JW. All I can hope for is that if he does win he gives the cup to JW. This guy is defiantly not a team player.. The la CUP was suppose to be for JW. We all know how that went. .. This really is a buzz kill...I will have to tell JW he is Attempting to stop me from bringing the cup home for him again.

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
its not about the quality of my buds. Its the continued attempts to make it harder for me to bring the cup home for JW.

G

gooey

ILL ASK ONE MORE TIME< WHO IS THIS SHADY FUCKER YOUR CALLING SL? post his info up if he is the piece of shit you say he is. public shame is a wonderful way to kill someones vibe/hype...love the glue, hate to see it caught up in drama, not sure what type of world yall live in but people stealing in my neck of the woods never ends well...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hammerhead,May i ask why JW is not calling out sunset on this himself?He sure seems to be a big part of the convo over at the other spot but im not hearing him question anything.Is he worried about being banned or something,lol,In Sunset limiteds own words hes dickriding all the mods to get them to ban everyone he can,in the same post he says he has JWs blessing to release clones in san fran?Pretty confusing.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I cant answer those questions I don't have a answer for them. We have spoken in privet I got the felling he was not happy. But if he doesn't care one way or the other how much effort and money I have put into this why continue. I can only help those that want it. If he is fine with the way things are there is no reason for me to continue. I have done enough . After this cup I'm done. I don't care about these events one bit. I only started this to help JW. . I'm an old guy with old values. Friends help friends. If no one really cares it would be stupid on my part to continue when its not appreciated. After the SF cup Im done with all of this stress will focus on POSITIVE STUFF.
...Anyone that mentions the la thing will be banned most likely. we have all been asked to stop posting about it ON IC..

I don't like posting up names. To me it feel wrong no matter what was done to me. Most know who he is that's why I just use his initials.

Last edited:
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@hammerhead Who is this SL , sounds to me like he Needs some boots to the Fucking Face at the next event, I would have some of your Boys hook this Fucker up...:finger: I just love how you try to help out some people that claim they have nothing then just to be stabbed in the back, and that Bullshit talking about you having Cancer and thinking that shit it Funny, No FUCK HIM!!, maybe he needs some Cancer, right in his Throat..

Top Bottom