• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hey bro another thing,,if possible climb under house,,you can shore it up under there too,,if they dont want to fix it,,brace it for your flooring job,,it will eventually fall off cause shit is rotten,but may last long time too,depends on weather elements if you dig,,but to keep from a night mare go under nail the shit up to reenforce for your ease if you have too
Ya... that i might do today before i go floor shoppin.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
what you rolling with now,,laminate flooring?if your doing tile start at center of room and work out
lol, you never laid tile have you?

You start with snapping lines, 90 degrees from one another. I have tiled 10 sq ft commercial buildings. You don't start in the middle, lol.

If you need building advice, hit me up. Sounds like your subfloor is falling away from your bottom sill. If your floor joices are bad, which is unlikely then you have little options. However bracing from under is doable, but I would block between the floor joices slammed up against the subfloor. Anywhere there is sag. Good luck.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya... that i might do today before i go floor shoppin.
all im saying is this,,make customer happy ,if they want to rig it,tape it,if you dig,,most land lords do shit on the cheap waiting on storms to rollin and get shit fixed on insurance,will also try to have contractors pay for there shit too

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
all im saying is this,,make customer happy ,if they want to rig it,tape it,if you dig,,most land lords do shit on the cheap waiting on storms to rollin and get shit fixed on insurance,will also try to have contractors pay for there shit too
Oh i hear ya there loud and clear....cock suckers dont want to pay contractor prices but want to sue at contractor prices when shit goes bad. ... thats the new MURIKA. Its all goin to shit. Hell half the people dont even know theyre voting for a criminal for president right now hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh i hear ya there loud and clear....cock suckers dont want to pay contractor prices but want to sue at contractor prices when shit goes bad. ... thats the new MURIKA. Its all goin to shit. Hell half the people dont even know theyre voting for a criminal for president right now hahaha
right on with that,,lol,,i think im going to open a room today were some these idoits that talk to there self aint around if you dig,,now you got the truck in tip top shape,,time for a work bed on it,,i want a koeing bed on mine ,mechanical on one side constrution on other,,air compressor and welding machine in bed,,LLC bro,,you got the knowledge ,do it for your security,,if i was your age and lived were im at,,i would never work for the man again ,no shit

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
right on with that,,lol,,i think im going to open a room today were some these idoits that talk to there self aint around if you dig,,now you got the truck in tip top shape,,time for a work bed on it,,i want a koeing bed on mine ,mechanical on one side constrution on other,,air compressor and welding machine in bed,,LLC bro,,you got the knowledge ,do it for your security,,if i was your age and lived were im at,,i would never work for the man again ,no shit
Im thinkin about puttin a flat bed on my ford... always wanted 1.... but now that im done with the chevy im gonna drive down and visit your ass!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Screenshot 2016 10 08 08 54 43

Screenshot 2016 10 08 08 54 03
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom