• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Gm
Thanks for clarifying that for me. I hope everyone is having a awesome day and no crazy women with a BB gun is running around shooting things. Me personally I use a Glock 9

Planter01

Planter01

You say deer I say venison. Maybe that's why they don't mess with my chit. My avatar is a warning to other deer. Mess with my stuff and I'll hang your stuff in a tree.

Planter01

Planter01

G34 for competition, M&P Shield for EDC and an enhanced R1 .45 with my own reloads for stopping cars and for around the house a youth model 870 20 gauge with 3 inch shells and #4 buckshot thru a super full turkey choke. I think I'll go to the range and practice my Mckenzie...Sorry GT what was the question again?

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Hi-my apoligise's if I've Hurt anyone's feeling or came across disreceptful. I simple come here to learn, ask questions, and maybe make a friend or two who knows. Thanks @Ras♀️

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi-my apoligise's if I've Hurt anyone's feeling or came across disreceptful. I simple come here to learn, ask questions, and maybe make a friend or two who knows. Thanks @Ras♀️
dont sweat it friend,,just another that got bannned here under another profile

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Gm
Thanks for clarifying that for me. I hope everyone is having a awesome day and no crazy women with a BB gun is running around shooting things. Me personally I use a Glock 9
Oh i like you already!!! G26, G19 or g17?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom