Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Screenshot 2016 10 22 11 55 52

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

wow,lived in san fran up to age 2 then came home to texas,never knew ncali looked like that,i thought it would have way more trees.
no cali for me,,them woods does weird shit to folk,,everything causes cancer and the nose on there face never stays there,,lol,,fuck cali,,im talking way more north,,my spot still montana the land of wild frontier,,texas has been my home for 50 years,,left bama when they hung a man outside across street,,i hate this fucking desert but im here for good,,kinda like a hemroid,,you never get ride of it,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
no cali for me,,them woods does weird shit to folk,,everything causes cancer and the nose on there face never stays there,,lol,,fuck cali,,im talking way more north,,my spot still montana the land of wild frontier,,texas has been my home for 50 years,,left bama when they hung a man outside across street,,i hate this fucking desert but im here for good,,kinda like a hemroid,,you never get ride of it,lmao
Ya... me and the misses have been talking about houses ANYWHERE but cal

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not sure... haven't talked to @Srenots for a bit
just wondered if he got hit by that storm,,any way sounds serious with the lady,,thats what your young ass needs for sure,,some how ,not sure how,,but they tend to settle us men folk down a bit,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
just wondered if he got hit by that storm,,any way sounds serious with the lady,,thats what your young ass needs for sure,,some how ,not sure how,,but they tend to settle us men folk down a bit,lmao
I would have to agree hahaha settle me the fuck down hahaha ya i have a bud in florida that got hit and i guess it wasnt that bad... his house was still there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom