Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Precious Child

• Starkiller

• Total voters
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Hey there farmers. The time is fast approaching when the male ofr the season goes outside to get naasty with the ladies. This year saw a new location for the KillingWithKindness Crew and we only managed to get 2 strains outside. We have Blueberry x Bubblegum and the Santa Cruz Cut of Blue Dream to pollenate. Not our favorites, but patients and new growers alike both love these moms for there smooth smoking, huge east to grow buds.

Now the question is what male to use with these ladies. We have at our disposal: Hindu Kush, Long Valley Royal Kush, Creme Brulee, 22B, Starkiller, Rubber Tree, and Precious Child. What should we use?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Why not section off branches and use every male and a paint brush and get a good variety colored pipe cleaner's are a good way to identity different branches

M

MamaBear

What he said! I use bright colored yarn to mark the branches. Different color for each male.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Personally I would use the male that is currently displaying the most favorable phenotype expression of what your looking for in a cross.
But all the ideas are good.
Best of luck. Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fixed yer pole. :D I have no answers, don't know a thing about any of the males. I've been told to go by stink and stack.

Top Bottom