• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Will be bringin jedi girl out one day... jedi kush x bubble girl.

Shout out to some buds.. hope youre doing great in 2017.
@GrowingGreen @rmoltis @TrubldBreeze @Srenots @Farmingchef @Ecompost @Robert72181 @BarnaGoat @WS4U @Reeferkief @lonegrower ...and many more

Screenshot 2017 04 07 15 05 00
Screenshot 2017 04 07 15 07 36
Screenshot 2017 04 06 17 54 32
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Will be bringin jedi girl out one day... jedi kush x bubble girl.

Shout out to some buds.. hope youre doing great in 2017.
@GrowingGreen @rmoltis @TrubldBreeze @Srenots @Farmingchef @Ecompost @Robert72181 @BarnaGoat @WS4U @Reeferkief @lonegrower ...and many more
there ya go,,cant wait on this one,,work um bro,,dropped washer and dryer on myself ,did the head bang side walk dance for a bit,and yes,1 1/2 hrs both ways,,gonna haul couple loads tomorrow if i can move this old body,so driving day,get stoned sit back watch the amusment park,,no shit you would shit to see some these texas drivers,they will kill your ass,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
there ya go,,cant wait on this one,,work um bro,,dropped washer and dryer on myself ,did the head bang side walk dance for a bit,and yes,1 1/2 hrs both ways,,gonna haul couple loads tomorrow if i can move this old body,so driving day,get stoned sit back watch the amusment park,,no shit you would shit to see some these texas drivers,they will kill your ass,lmao
I believe it hahaha... you guys have high speed limits too. Hope mama is doing good.
So this is why it was a bad idea to put plants out april 1.. so much for the start of spring break.... bulllllllshhhhhhit

Screenshot 2017 04 08 08 03 34
Screenshot 2017 04 08 08 03 45
Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Super
Super super busy. 1 week until harvest. Clone orders, patient orders, drop off, pick up the above. Oh, and try and sleep and eat...oh need to do rotors and pads on my jeep. Should only take 4hrs. Lol

Did get super medicated last night and watched the new star wars Rouge xxx. Horrible movie. Lost interest 45mins in. Loved all the other star wars movies.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That would be too easy Jumpincactus

Yes GT21, Ca will give higher Trich counts, and allow longer maturity, giving higher yields. Read a book.

Jumpincactus you notice he closed that thread, then added his last bitch insult after it was closed? What real man, behind the dryer, lol dude would piss his pants first.
I didnt lock it smart guy... i want you to read that before i start cleaning up my thread. Once again this guy thinks i run around deleting and locking his posts.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
O ok lame o.

So when I msged Jump when the thread was closed, we both clearly didn't see your post, now it's there. Lair, and caught.

NIce to have mods changing posts, editing things to make themselves look better. Standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom