2017 Drugs

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

It would be funny to see all my buds list all the nutes they use in grows.

Late calcium increases flavanoid pathways and anthocyanin location too. I still would recommend ultraviolet B and a pk boost most of the time. Unless you like adding harpin proteins and synthetic hormones to the grow.
lately not using bottled nutes... just brew teas

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i dont see a need to go buy a full 20 bottle line of nutes anymore ....let the microbes do the work
Thats the goal anyway... to organically feed the soil... not synthetically pouring it in. That is still related to light and environmental factors.

Basically this whole discussion started with... your weed is brown.. you need to add ca hahaha

Srenots

Srenots

Thats the goal anyway... to organically feed the soil... not synthetically pouring it in. That is still related to light and environmental factors.

Basically this whole discussion started with... your weed is brown.. you need to add ca hahaha
ya all good....theres a sht ton of ways to grow....lets not forget that....one way might work for some1 and another doesnt....whatever ur doing, dial it in and go man go...free ur mind, ur ass will follow

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya all good....theres a sht ton of ways to grow....lets not forget that....one way might work for some1 and another doesnt....whatever ur doing, dial it in and go man go...free ur mind, ur ass will follow
In hydro there is no cal, coco actually binds to cal so you have to add more.
Most soil grows have a ton of calcium and if you are not careful with the simple stuff ..even like ph... you will lock the cal.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
The amount of bad information coming from this thread is unbelievable.........

GT21, what do you yield in what set up?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The amount of bad information coming from this thread is unbelievable.........

GT21, what do you yield in what set up?
Thats the dumbest question ever considering most strains yield different weight.....would you believe someone actually pmmed me on this site and told me that your product is mid grade at best.... keep pumpin your calcium bud... its obviously working hahaha

This is why i dont worry about you trollin the site. You can talk crap about me all you want... im not scared... but you need to leave my buddies alone they did nothing to you.

Maybe throw up some of your bud... put up or shut up? C'mon captain calcium......

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
It doesn't count when your undercover hater buddies who have never seen my product comment....... You know, those low life 40 year old basement dwellers of buddies you have. Met them in person. Pretty lame group of guys. The guys that talk shit over the internet, but in person they were all crickets....... Brave friends

So, what are your best yields? Or what is your yields with what strains?

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I will just throw it out there. 5lb a light......... That is why my buddies get using the Kraidy method.

Last year had a couple 10+ plants, 1 15lb plant, and nothing under 5. Many late starts. All using the Kraidy method.

Care to share yields?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom