• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
what up lead .. ;)

... how did the n.l. #5 hunt ever turn out ?????? Thanks for stopping in ..... bet your busy bee this time of year.

hows it going B.H. ..... thanks for jumping aboard. last year we had some bud rot so hoping this years run is a little smoother. had enough for me and a few friends so can't ask for more than that. could be still buying mexicano brick for 100oz w/ free seeds , lol'
Long time no see. Staying busy. Lucky to be doing what I love. Did not find any winners in the nl5xhaze from Mr nice. Hope you find a winner in those PTK! Wishing you success and a excellent season.

MiMadman

MiMadman

I grew Tom 's PTK its a nice indica line. Some ofthe fatest leaves u will ever see. Has some variation. ..its fruity smelling. Not sure calling them f2s would be accurate. Interestingly enough we done some x's with it and i was very pleased. UW, green crack,pure kush, I did like the gc x would make a good od choice. Didnt have any pm issues. ..but....thats not saying it couldn't develop. Ill b watching. ...good luck.

SpiderK

SpiderK

I grew Tom 's PTK its a nice indica line. Some ofthe fatest leaves u will ever see. Has some variation. ..its fruity smelling. Not sure calling them f2s would be accurate. Interestingly enough we done some x's with it and i was very pleased. UW, green crack,pure kush, I did like the gc x would make a good od choice. Didnt have any pm issues. ..but....thats not saying it couldn't develop. Ill b watching. ...good luck.

u are correct !!! my bad should have said hazeman's " redux of Tom Hill's IBL

doing research many said it does well with pm / bud rot so thats a big plus by me. glad your checking things out chime in as they get going on what your seeing. ....

SpiderK

SpiderK

i have that same vap pen ,you just using the normal juice in there or did ya figure out how to get weed in it ?

u can put bud in this thing lol' or u fucking with me ????

these come from the dispensary in my state midwest medical but strict. so my buddy meets the requirements.... they sell the top half for $60 and just recharge it on ubs stick charger. they last 5-6 days mixing with regular ...

that is filled with jack herer ....... taste awesome. the crap we get regarding refills are black as tar garbage. my partner does get stuff from harborside. some wax and crumble ect.

Last edited:
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I've got a PTK crossed with the Forum cut......and she is incredible. Super dense stank ass sticky nugs, but the branches are hands down some of the weakest I have ever dealt with. Looking forward to seeing what these crosses do.

Top Bottom