2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I just started 20 Swami NL5/Hz, 12 Blue Orca Haze, and 12 of the Hazeman 88 G13 x HP. Have high hopes for all of it.

Not many smoke reports on the NL5/Hz, or BOH.

I had the NL5/HZ back in 92 - 97 but was crossed with Nevils HP x RKS.

Unfortunately the genetics were lost to the feds, I did years in prison ( 6 ) and supervised release, ( 8.5 ) and have never found anywhere near these genetics again. Ive been out While Ive had some pretty good stuff, none of it Ive tried is in the same galaxy as what I had. Ive got access to several older cuts of some great stuff, but no cigar vs the Nevils stuff.

But I'm very interested in how powerful the Swami NL5/Hz is by itself, and if it lives up to the rep that my original stuff had. I know the original stuff came with a WARNNG, and I can believe it. Ive had people get mad at me when they smoked it, and swore I put PCP I it. Theyd get sick, dizzy, paranoid, hypoglycemic, and was totally not safe to smoke and drive, as it could make you get a head rush, blackout, and lose your vision for several seconds. Also gave some gastrointestinal distress.

Then there was the taste of it. Like pure hash. The best you've ever tasted. And to be honest. Ive made Bubble Hash, BHO ect, from weed such as Mr Nice SSH, Critical Mass, Original Barney Farm Non Fem G13 x Hz. Original Sensi NL5, 1998 AK47, White Widow, Kosher Kush, C99, Jack the Ripper, and some others, and the straight up weed of this stuff was better than any of the extracts.

Every hit you knew you were going to cough, and was total lung buster. Of which that's what I'm looking for.

For good or bad, I'm 58, and started smoking weed when I was 8, and grew my 1st in 72. All of the best stuff was lung buster. Also for those that don't know. Its all BS that the old stuff was 2% THC, and junk. Maybe old stuff, and stuff that had been ruined by the desert heat ect. For me the old school stuff rules.

Some of the best stuff ever, and the only stuff that ever gave me Auditory Hallucinations was an Oaxacan in 72. Full of seeds ( Damn I wish I would have know what I know now ), and hit like a ton of bricks. I'm bettin it was High THC, and CBD. Heavy Crash, eyes bleeding, munchies, extreme paranoia, and still stoned when you wake up. Hungry again.

Better than any Columbian, Panama that I ever had. $10 oz. $40 1/4p.

But the original Nevils NL5/Hz/HP/Skunk cross I had was the best stuff Id seen since the 70s.

I'm hoping the Blue Orca Haze may also be in this rage, or better, as I think those Kandahar, Thai genetics might beat the HP/Sk1. Maybe not, but they've been around for decades for a reason.

I'm also really interested in breeding the Swami NL5/Hz to a Hazeman Female 88G13/HP. I'm going to look for the Hashiest tasting, most potent female.

Any extra info on any of these would be greatly appreciated.

Also these will be done inside in 5 gallon buckets, so I can go through many females. There are 2 x 1000w Hortilux HPS Super Bulb for Flowering x 1 of the same for Veg, and 600w LED for lighting for veg.

I also use 2 x 54w/108w of Arcadia Desert Reptile Bulbs 46 inch, 14% Dragon Bulb, T5, for each 4 x 4. I also veg with these. 18 inches away, and on 2/3 of the lighting period. Will penetrate 3 feet.

If I get 50/50 Male/Female I'll have 19 females. Basically 10 5 gal containers per 1000w Hortilux.

I usually grow larger plants in large 20 gal containers once I get a plant I like. Usually 4 plants x 20 galls x 2 1000w lights. Have been doing Mr Nice SSH for 3 years, and get 48-60 oz per 63 days. Structurally 1 of the best plants Ive seen. Really jumps after flowering induced, and can be flowered fairly small, and will grow huge in a large container, and a lot of light.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Hey JMabley ...

I'm with you 100% on the n.l. #5 / haze it was the best of the best. My all time fav' -

The original F1's really spit out some winners but after that generation your gonna need searching. Other companies and lines produced from these genetics came from large seed runs searching 1,000 plants for the super silver haze line ect .( F2's ).. A seed line from two really special plants so those F1's are like no other'

Coot' crossed a very sativa F1 female with a sativa male so the line ( swami and coot's ) leans in this direction and now sit at F4's ..... The structure looks " ratty / sativa " and the F1's had that christmas tree structure w/ the nevils haze like bud structure seen earlier in this thread. I clearly remember the unique bud structure in the jars. Looking back the dude was running 12/12 early and these tops filled the jars and looked like christmas trees, huge calyxes.... from 1990-1994 then our connection was busted.

So ( imo ) i would make seeds with the best male and female then search a few hundred plants over the next few years. Or you could find something in the seeds you have already thats a winner. At the time Coot also crossed the n.l.5 / haze F1's with his velvet rush that came from mel frank and ed at a b.o.e.l bbq .... dj shorts breeding line ( never released ) with highland blue thai. But the velvet rush line did not offer much ( grown alone as swami said it was only o.k. as an unfinished line )

Coot said guys running this line in the 1990's in cali / greenhouses found some amazing plants. So the n.l. phenol should stick out in that line and this line also was made using a F1. Coot made the cross in 1991 with the NL5H F2's then put them in the fridge. So not sure if Swami is still selling that line but he might hook you up if he has some still in stash' ( n.l. 5 / haze x velvet rush ) but if you can get them also search these ...

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Thanks for the info.

I'm pretty familiar with the history of the genetics, and am mainly wondering about how well it yields, and how potent it still is? Swami now has it at F5 Inbred Stabilized.
`I know it can tend to be lanky. I just wonder how it stacks up vs SSH for production. Ive read its supposed to be produce a large yield ???

My original cross wasnt a huge producer either, but was very consistent from plant to plant, and did produce well enough. But if the Swami F5 NL5/Hz is very low production, it may not be feasible for me. Any idea if it will produce as well, or better than the Mr Nice Nevils Haze ??

Any info on the Blue Orca Haze vs NL5/Hz vs production ???

Thanks again for the info.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Ive seen one guy post blue orca haze on instagram.

But from talking with swami the boh line has some really special stuff. Thats the line im looking at and the boh x A5 poly ...

I grew one a few years ago, a huge bush with very small buds ....... but the few i have seen swami post or others, it has some good yielders. And the n.l5 line being at F4 will start showing breakdown in the line, but the blue orca haze was made with a F2 nl5/haze and since the blue orca is also an F1 ibl cross, this combo is a more stable hybrid because of this and these F1's should also spit out some winners ( imo ). A normal hybrid has a massive amount of allele combinations but when you cross a ibl with another ibl line the resulting cross has a very limited allele model within.

And if you cross the watered down genetics today and make a hybrid the allele combinations explode upward and finding plants that are similar are few and far between.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

I would guess swami nl5/ haze has much better nl5/ haze even at F4 is more pure of a line than anything around today. So even if it takes searching the possibility and original genes still sit in those seeds. But inbreed lines do break down around F4

Baba can't produce these genetics or sensi and im sure not only them but others are buying truck loads from swami but will never ever tell anyone about this .... then work those genetics together with whatever they hold.

Baba still has the Haze male ect ...

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Thanks Again !!!

Gas told me in an email last week that the NL5/Hz was as potent as ever, and he really didn't like smoking it, because its so strong. He said the BOH is his favorite.

Heres what he told me last week.

These NL5haze were a gift to Coot in 88..I have taken them to F5..yes the effect is exactly the same as its always been...mind splitting,etc,etc.
I don't like to smoke it, but I do smoke Blue Orca Haze all day...much nicer on the head and more uplifting overall.

I know people like to sell seeds ect, but he says its as good as it ever was.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Awesome !!!!!!! I would love some of that .... i'd be jacked up also if i was you, lol' cant wait for smoke report in the future...

Thats really good news my man. I can't run it outdoor by me so the genetics sit in my stash until that changes some day. I have lots of satty stuff, nl5 / haze velvet rush i can't run ....

But i still wanna pick up his nl line thats more indy ....

SpiderK

SpiderK

this is swami northen light 5 / haze i ran 3 years ago. was an f3 but it would not flower aug so i tossed it but it looked great ...

i had 2 going ..

NL 5 h

NL 5

Nl 5 haze

NL 66

NL 6

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Beautiful plants. Those leaves are really beautiful. And Green !!!!

I'll be doing mine inside in 5 gal containers, and 2 x 1000w Hortilux HPS Super Bulbs, with color corrected Blue, so I can run a bunch of them. I got 18 up, and figure maybe 9 females, if 50/50 M/F. 10 BOH came up, so 5 of them, and 5 Hazeman 88 G13 x HP.

So 19 under 2000w x 420w of UVA/UVB in 4 x 8 area with unlimited headroom. Should have plenty of light if I don't let them get to big, and out of control. I bet the NL5/Hz stretches like a mother.

I want a bunch more of his stuff. and Yes he does have the Velvet Rush x NL5/Hz for sale, but is not listed on the site. He sent me a list of whats available via Email.

Heres a list, if youre interested.

Thanks again for your quick replies. Very much appreciated. Very Much.

Blue Orca Haze 100
Blue Orca Haze x (Vietnam Black x The One/Panama) 100
Blue Orca Haze x (Neville's Haze/Malawi x a5haze/Thai) 100
Blue Orca x (The Black x 91 NL#5/Neville's Haze) aka 'Bliss' 100
Blue Orca x Blue Mystic/PPP Bx1 75
Mr. GreenGenes Cherry Bomb 1979 Maui Wowie IBL 80
Durban Bubble x Nigerian Sunshine 80
Kahuna Bud x Cherry Bomb 80
(Kali Mist x Burmese/Cherry Bomb) x Mazar-I-Shariff/Guerrero aka 'V Shiva' 80
Mazar-I-Shariff x Pakistan Chitral Kush 80
Mazar-I-Shariff x Guerrero 80
NL#5 x Neville's Haze F4 100
Nigerian Blue Haze (Nigerian Blue x NL5haze 80
Nigerian Sunshine 80
Nigerian Sunshine x (Nigerian Sunshine x Blue Mystic/PPP) 80
The One x Pakistan Chitral Kush 100
The One x (The Black x 91 NL#5/Neville's Haze) aka 'Yogi' 100
Velvet Rush X NL#5/Neville's Haze 100
Vietnam Black x The One/Panama 100
Zazen x (Velvet Rush x NL#5/Neville's Haze) aka 'Guru' 100

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

I'd load up on the orca crosses. I wish he would cross the blue orca haze into the " one " .... :smoking: and cherry bomb from mr green

Just a heads up. I tried popping a few A5 poly x boh and all three seeds stalled out but could have been my fuck up because got cold and humid a few days near window as i was gone ....

Most of his stuff i have. But can't run it .... So keep us updated in this thread whenever you find something good or bad ...

And the nigerian , mazar that bodhi and snow use today in crosses, came from swami ...

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Those NL5?Hz you posted, look like they have pretty nice side branching ?? Those really were nice looking plants. I bet you hated to pull them. Really healthy looking.

They also look like they don't have a huge internode spacing??? They look pretty compact considering theyre mostly sativa. IMHO they look as compact as my SSH. While not Indica compact of course, they really look pretty good. Those are the 1st pics Ive seen of the NL5/Hz. Very few pics available on this strain. Thanks again !!!!.

All but 4 popped from 32 I started 2 weeks ago. 2 of the G13/HP didn't come up. So I got 38 out of 44.

Actually, to be honest, I bought the seeds for 2 friends, and both are running it. I did start the seeds for 1 buddy, as he cant germ worth a crap, and ruined an order of C99, Afghan #1, Jack Ripper, and a couple others. C99 0 came up. His fault.

1 person is running the NL5/Hz, BOH, and the Hazeman 88 G13/HP. The guy that cant germ.

My other buddy is just doing the straight NL5/Hz. I was wondering about production on the NL5/Hz, as I don't want my buddy to do a really low producing strain, that tkes forever, even if its the best stuff in the world, as he is geared towards production, and my other buddy could care less. All he wants is great stuff.

Last edited:

59lespaul

Ordered another pack of the BOH friday, and asked Swami if he gave any free seeds this time, I would also like them to be BOH.

Last time I ordered 2 x NL5/Hz and he gave me 9 extra, + 12 free BOH. I'll also order the Cherry Bomb in a couple weeks, as well as the Blue Orca Haze x (Vietnam Black x The One/Panama, The One x (The Black x 91 NL#5/Neville's Haze) aka 'Yogi' 100, Vietnam Black x The One/Panama 100

Really hyped up about the Swami stuff. As well as the Hazeman G13 x HP.

I plan on breeding the NL5/HZ males into a G13/HP F for some F1s, but ti think my main concentration, will be the BOH.

SpiderK

SpiderK

And a few of the Dr. Xeus .... they are stretching like crazy. The vigor and growth structure has been the best across all phenols with this line, no weak ones ....

I'll have pic's of snowhigh's panty dropper s.e.... soon .... a few mini's going out ...

Drx

Dr

Xeus

Xeus1

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

160 mph / 100 cfm battery powered. Could come in handy with the rains late in the season guerrilla growers .... very small, after taking off front snorkel it fits in a backpack no problem

$79.00

SpiderK

SpiderK

yes. and worn a grey shirt and put about 300 seeds in a bowl ..... then fly car eat russian chocolate in boston with kate perry and prince

Top Bottom