2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

So happy with the Inzane, so far...4th week of flower...not sure I’ve ever had so much crystal at this point before! I can also see how much greener they are after the
kelp/fulvic/humic foliar!

649BDB18 E7F5 42B4 971C C9069DF91034
Rooke

Rooke

So happy with the Inzane, so far...4th week of flower...not sure I’ve ever had so much crystal at this point before! I can also see how much greener they are after the
kelp/fulvic/humic foliar!
Hey I just read a grow journal on it and I’m excited to see how she grows. It was an indoor grow and grew some pretty dense nugs. Good that it’s outside because it was very rank! Inzane thc levels as well! There wasn’t a smoke report in his journal but I’m sure it was awesome.

TerriR

TerriR

Hey I just read a grow journal on it and I’m excited to see how she grows. It was an indoor grow and grew some pretty dense nugs. Good that it’s outside because it was very rank! Inzane thc levels as well! There wasn’t a smoke report in his journal but I’m sure it was awesome.
where dat?

TerriR

TerriR

Oops that's the white LSD baby
Hear good things about the LSD strain...is it Indica? somehow I have ended up with all sativa this year. I need a STRONG indica if I plan to sleep next year 🥺

Dasnip

Dasnip

Hear good things about the LSD strain...is it Indica? somehow I have ended up with all sativa this year. I need a STRONG indica if I plan to sleep next year 🥺
In that case brother you want to be growing 9 Pound Hammer Hindi crush Afghani Kush Mexican big bud as long as it's been modded

Dasnip

Dasnip

Have never had the white LSD picked up the seeds from me Depot so I'll let you know I'm at turns out I hear it's a lot like the white

Dasnip

Dasnip

Expand your horizons look everywhere oh yeah oh absolutely absolutely
I don't like to promote retail but take a look at the website of I like to grow cannabis you will probably be pleasantly surprised personally I think their prices are a bit high for seed autoflower or whatever but an important offset is the fact that they do guarantee sprouting I have had she needs replaced every single time

the rrock

the rrock

grown LSD a couple times,not sure why i grew it twice(thinking i fucked up somehow first run) but it was nothing special,just another avg yielding indica.GL with urs!!!

Dasnip

Dasnip

got me some hammer on the way! thanks all!!!!
Oh you going to love this if it turns out.this is the tricky breed though it takes a little bit of patience a little bit of attention but I think the result is so much worth the effort

TerriR

TerriR

Oh you going to love this if it turns out.this is the tricky breed though it takes a little bit of patience a little bit of attention but I think the result is so much worth the effort
reviews are awesome...but seems they are not offering it in the future....in some catalogs. We will see... thanks again

Dasnip

Dasnip

reviews are awesome...but seems they are not offering it in the future....in some catalogs. We will see... thanks again
bergman has auto and fem in stock
this is not a bussiness thing just avail

Dasnip

Dasnip

Unfortunately, OG Kush has been completely bastardized from its original origins down here in FL from bubba. I've seen many variations of this particular breed and seed I can tell you that the OG I have is the real deal it was from autoflower from Bergman and it's only 10 weeks old here's a pic

IMG 20190803 170606
Top Bottom