2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

and finally, watered well and then gave them a 1/2 strength drink of this...added to the soil since I ordered the wrong stuff (needed it in foliar spray). Only water tomorrow til I see how it does.

B4D2A989 CAA2 4D20 B01D ED2E2B513725
Rooke

Rooke

Tip time,,The next month is the most important part of your plants life, by now your plants are more then likely getting ready to start flowering or are flowering, these next few crucial weeks will determine your final outcome. I cannot stress enough to do this simple trick,First get yourself a pressurized sprayer, I use a battery powered one with a misting nozzle, it's time to start foliar feeding your plants, once a week for the next 3 to 4 weeks, use a mixture of sea kelp, I use nitrozime, but any will work, also a fulvic/humic product, I use Bioag, Fullpower or bioag humix,and a wetting agent, I use a product called Rain, mix them all together following the manufacturer's instructions, I personally spray my plants early AM, but other growers prefer in the evening. Soak them good, top to bottom and under the leaves, I guarantee you will see a huge difference in your plants, it turns mine the most beautiful emerald green, and you will also see much bigger and healthier buds with more color and taste
Hey there! I tried to find some of the ingredients that you have mentioned but wasnā€™t able to find them here locally but I did find this. So what Iā€™ve done is for the last 2 days Iā€™ve backed my nute strength down from 80% to 60% then early this morning I sprayed my 3 gals that are starting to flower with it and then fed them at 50% hopefully I will see good results and not burn them.thanks for the info I will let you know how it works out.
14785D64 5A85 428E A87B 4B727199734E
369B1DF2 ED37 4E2E 9F19 72D40D10A8B9

TerriR

TerriR

Hey there! I tried to find some of the ingredients that you have mentioned but wasnā€™t able to find them here locally but I did find this. So what Iā€™ve done is for the last 2 days Iā€™ve backed my nute strength down from 80% to 60% then early this morning I sprayed my 3 gals that are starting to flower with it and then fed them at 50% hopefully I will see good results and not burn them.thanks for the info I will let you know how it works out.View attachment 885870View attachment 885871
yeah...I got some leaf tip burn after the seaweed spray last week. I will be diluting the next application a lot!

simcoesod

simcoesod

on reddit there is a subsection called nugswap,its held at vape central in TO every month,its on august 10th 5-9 pm this month if anyone nearby is interested...lots of cool stuff there

sonoragold

sonoragold

Hey there! I tried to find some of the ingredients that you have mentioned but wasnā€™t able to find them here locally but I did find this. So what Iā€™ve done is for the last 2 days Iā€™ve backed my nute strength down from 80% to 60% then early this morning I sprayed my 3 gals that are starting to flower with it and then fed them at 50% hopefully I will see good results and not burn them.thanks for the info I will let you know how it works out.View attachment 885870View attachment 885871
That's better then nothing, but the fulvic,humic,kelp mix is the real deal

TerriR

TerriR

How often can I use this? It says 2-3 times per bud set. Iā€™m not sure what bud set means? You?
I am spraying once a week for 4 weeks. Just did second round. Drench the whole thing including underside of leaves. I do it before dark so it has time to dry. Instructions above somewhere...

Rooke

Rooke

I am spraying once a week for 4 weeks. Just did second round. Drench the whole thing including underside of leaves. I do it before dark so it has time to dry. Instructions above somewhere...
Thank you

Top Bottom