2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

If you got gophers you need barriers. New chicken wire and I'd dig at least a shovels full depth then place the wire to a few inches or more above soil line. Trust me, those bastards get a taste for weed and it's all over. I've lost 2 in 2 weeks because I didn't replace the chicken wire this spring.

bastards....our new site has them but we have a million dogs between the two of us and the tenant--all of whom love trying to get at 'em. they never do, but they seem to have scared them off. it's a big site though...god only knows what those buggers are doing to my root zones if they come at them laterally...i can't always see through the straw...

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Yours also look awesome!:)In fact both are really healthy looking grows!

Yes I agree with Ina! I’m liking how your plants are looking @TerriR , and if they’re going to get to 12-15 feet that’s crazy!! Mine will probably be 6-7 ft when they’re all harvested, except the ogkz, I’m expecting it to be around 10 feet!

TerriR

TerriR

Yes I agree with Ina! I’m liking how your plants are looking @TerriR , and if they’re going to get to 12-15 feet that’s crazy!! Mine will probably be 6-7 ft when they’re all harvested, except the ogkz, I’m expecting it to be around 10 feet!
Thanks! I have figured out reasons that I prefer my own grow: 1) better strains...I can grow the stuff that’s not profitable for dispensaries 2) outdoor, organic sun grown 3) moist, sticky buds vs dry, crunchy makes my throat happy 4) more economical! (Trying to justify all the expensive nutrients and seeds that never arrive ☹)

pS...Think my Space Force is starting to flower...

C5FC72CA BEB2 4F07 980F 4FE21F781D34
Last edited:
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Thanks! I have figured out reasons that I prefer my own grow: 1) better strains...I can grow the stuff that’s not profitable for dispensaries 2) outdoor, organic sun grown 3) moist, sticky buds vs dry, crunchy makes my throat happy 4) more economical! (Trying to justify all the expensive nutrients and seeds that never arrive ☹)

Amen to that! It’s much more economical. If I get HALF of what the breeders info suggests the plant will yield then I should be at about 20 cents per gram. Even that is quite expensive for me. That price even includes the lights bought and electricity used for starting indoors. But also not including all the man hours it took to nurture the girls.

If I yield anywhere more than half of what is suggested from the breeder then it’s even cheaper! Can’t get that price anywhere else other than growing!!

Also my white critical express has started flowering as well. I have an AK kush express starting to show its pubic hairs and my Kabul express is starting to slow down it’s stretch I think. Here’s two pics of the white critical and one of AK kush.
491899D9 1E34 48C8 A710 36763AA8233B
E6018349 A742 4E34 9036 F10352B8FFED
D626B6F3 1A04 4D96 B881 27E728F8A620

Ina

Ina

I hope I am wrong but it looks...male?

TerriR

TerriR

Amen to that! It’s much more economical. If I get HALF of what the breeders info suggests the plant will yield then I should be at about 20 cents per gram. Even that is quite expensive for me. That price even includes the lights bought and electricity used for starting indoors. But also not including all the man hours it took to nurture the girls.

If I yield anywhere more than half of what is suggested from the breeder then it’s even cheaper! Can’t get that price anywhere else other than growing!!

Also my white critical express has started flowering as well. I have an AK kush express starting to show its pubic hairs and my Kabul express is starting to slow down it’s stretch I think. Here’s two pics of the white critical and one of AK kush.
View attachment 880748View attachment 880749View attachment 880750
So...thinking I should cut the veg nutrients by 50% and start some bloom nutrients now. I already use about half recommended strength...smaller amounts but more frequently (twice a week) and gradually cut the veg nutes to about 25%::: and increase feeding to every other day. ( time to get scientific here) 😜 thoughts on that plan?

Rooke

Rooke

Hi all!! Great looking gals you all are growing well on their way to becoming Allstars! My ? Is why are some of our plants flowering so early this year? I have 2 of my 4 gals starting to flower big time. I put them outside on May 24 no different than last year the only difference is my plants were about 3.5 weeks older than last years-gals on the same days WTF? Last year I didn’t see anything flowering until the first week in August and this year I’m a whole month ahead of schedule and I’ve done nothing different other than using microhizae on every transplant which is 3 times. I like that they are doing so well but it kinda scares me into thinking they might hermie on me?any thoughts out there? And I’m in bigger pots this year doubled the pot size from 15 gallons to 35 ish gallons

875FAB26 7AD9 4522 9D91 B5D348669367
157DD130 D007 4846 A6E0 02DCEE2215EB
F6D4799C AF2D 401B 925B 6594D396B314
Rooke

Rooke

Hi all!! Great looking gals you all are growing well on their way to becoming Allstars! My ? Is why are some of our plants flowering so early this year? I have 2 of my 4 gals starting to flower big time. I put them outside on May 24 no different than last year the only difference is my plants were about 3.5 weeks older than last years-gals on the same days WTF? Last year I didn’t see anything flowering until the first week in August and this year I’m a whole month ahead of schedule and I’ve done nothing different other than using microhizae on every transplant which is 3 times. I like that they are doing so well but it kinda scares me into thinking they might hermie on me?any thoughts out there?

Top Bottom