2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

ok awesome thanks, and you have to rub right on the flower? Also, When can i get pollen without it bursting because that would be horrible. do they have pollen right as they form? THanks for the help
Not right away but it doesn't take long. I'd seperate them by rooms or at least yards. 30-50' at least if you can. More if it gets windy. Then when he's dropping pollen you'll know (it will snow on his leaves) collect the pollen and use. It's great to get virgin bud and seedy on one plant. I do all my females lower branches and one whole female. I refuse to have to purchase seeds. If there's something I want to work or cross then sure, I'll shell out the cash otherwise I'll produce my own.😉

Madbud

Madbud

Yeah, those pollen sacs in my photo developed on one hot day. They are ripe. If i was dialed in for an indoor hydro grow it would be different but for now i’ll make do with what i got.

TerriR

TerriR

plants are doing excellent even though its rained almost every day!!!staring to get nice and humid now,ive never seen a cannabis plant that didnt love sunny high humid days for veg
Excellent job, farmer! mine are like that, too...thinking about thinning out some of the minor branches so they can concentrate on one or two kolas. what’s the process to get a couple of main flower branches?

simcoesod

simcoesod

i fim and/or top weekly to get a big bush,at around late july i lolipop all my plants and get rid of all bottom growth,still have multiple colas....i do all this because multiple tops means smaller tops,less chance to mold,way bigger yield than a few tops(i get 1.5-3+ lbs per plant this way in 25 gal pots...lolipopping promotes air flow and thins the plant a bit so less chance of mold and the plant will concentrate all growth to the tops remaining

easy peasy!!!
i spend 10 minutes a day,except feeding/watering days,that takes an hour once a week

TerriR

TerriR

Yeah, harvest time is a pain with a bunch of small buds...so I want fewer, bigger ones. My plants are almost taller than me already so with two more months and then the stretch...we are talking trees here. past two years I have ended up keeping the very best and composting LOTS...not looking to keep doing that!

TerriR

TerriR

It’s that one Firefly...I think it’s a Hermie because straight males are very obvious. Not too worried...all my plants are taller than me now and getting concerned they will be seen from space, (legal but don’t like to advertise).
Just killed the Firefly AND found a male Space Force, too. Hoping for at least one female of the new strains that I haven’t tried before. So tell me again why I bother with anything not feminized...

Irie Firefly - 2 left
Irie Space Force - 1
Irie Sunkiss - 2
Irie Pure Love - 1
Irie Arise - 1
Ethos Inzane - fem
Ethos Apex - fem
Wild Thai bag seed - 1
Mendocino Purp - fem
Purple Urkle - fem

Hope I don’t have to break out a tent...indoor grow is not my fave.

TerriR

TerriR

I got lucky with one Arise bean that was a female. I’m pretty sure it’s a goat leaner
I grew 5 Arise and 5 Firefly last year...got exactly one female of each...but def worth it. Seems like they would be 50/50 but nope, 80% male 🤬. ..btw, what is a goat leaner???

Latest posts

Top Bottom