CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Cosmo
Don't be so hard on yourself....
10 wks into seed run....

They don't always look good....

These I can get with my wifi...

YES! Makes me feel great to see even the best of the best have their rough days, its not just me! LOL.

Im a little behind, i have been in-and-out of the THCFarmer zone lately, im getting back into the swing of things.

What are you crossing there capt?

Looks like you wont be needing seeds anytime soon, LOL! I love it though man, plants look perfect.

Man... i want that little one on the left, if only i had more room in this apartment. LOL!

KLight03

KLight03

It's Sunday so have a great day......

I have to get busy...... .
Do you have a Gelato there? They are beautiful. And you have puppies!!! I still have some of your seeds I'm holding onto, by the way. I'm trying to figure out where we are going to end up. Thank you for your share, I'm not sure if I thanked you properly.

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Man outdoors is always a grind. Dealing with spider mites on my squash atm. The GG#4 is second best smoke out of spring crop. Gelato is #1 and C99 is #3 so far. I will try the Bubba Kush and see where it places. Jabbas Stash isn’t all that. Won’t be growing it again.

basscaptain

basscaptain

well we have problems.... Nick /mailman came to me yesterday to let me know there was a truck fire and some of the mail is gone................ Not sure if you will get your stuff......

so I'm re mailing it today..... so you may get 2 letters form me or just 1 i'm not sure...

copy and paste form Capt's Farm.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom