2020 Let the Games Begin.....

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

I cut wood today cause it was a day where it was just wet to the point where you didn't went to get into something..... But it never just rained.....

so I cut then came in then go back out spilt then in then out and move it... so I just looked at the tower but didn't do shit with it....

oh mail is gone again..... man really like 2 wks to get mail out...... unreal..... it must just be me...............
It is not just you. You are in a place that literally sits between two time zones. The effects are bizarre. I would go upstairs it was one time, downstairs another. On top of that, did you leave an offering? You are on Native American land. You need tobacco. Not commercial, real stuff. Maybe grow it? Might make things go smoother. If not, at least burn some with your burn pile. Energy is energy.

KLight03

KLight03

Don't post much here anymore....

But here is
Renos
Gg4 x
Bean run these smell good....
They are gorgeous! 🤩

Those look like tornado clouds heading this way. Fingers crossed. Not dark with them here yet, maybe they will just be on their merry way?

KLight03

KLight03

@basscaptain, it's a steward plant, but just in case you are staying there. I'd never touch it without gloves, but here you go.

2WetFingers

2WetFingers

you all have a great day I have to gooooooooo

Man if someone knows of a JOB that will hire me............... Please let me know I REALLY Need a Job before I have to sale something or go get a loan

Hey man where are you located i can hire you for some help around the ranch if your close

basscaptain

basscaptain

think I may just packup 1/3rd of the trailer and head back to ca for 6 months or so..... this isn't going to work....if I want $$$$$
that or i'll be off grid here in a few weeks... and will just live old school ............................

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya at this point I'm really homeless either way...... So here If I find something I'll be lucky to make 12 @hr. working for someone.... Looks like 10 a hr is about it......
here I live in a shop sleep on the floor and cook on a bbq......

if I leave here and go back....
I can make 20-30 a hr and live in the trailer/truck same thing as here and bank alot more $$$in a short amount of time.....

oh and if I go back I can have a Free cell phone in 30 mins and food stamps within 3 days on top of it.... Ca gives that stuff away like it's water.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya there going to have a hard time getting people to go back to work around here......

1st off THERE's work>>>>>>>>>>>>>....... if you can work in retail/ fast food/ Medical and etc..... there's job's
I can't.........
working in the trade's the $$ is like 1970's on everything........ and I now understand why it's so hard for them here......

so the people that where making 10 a hr now making 840 a wk on umemplyment.... there going to run with that as long as possible......

things are going to be fucked up for a bit...... and these poeple are NOT spending that $$$ on home repairs lol........
I have to do something here and Now......

KLight03

KLight03

Plenty of
ya there going to have a hard time getting people to go back to work around here......

1st off THERE's work>>>>>>>>>>>>>....... if you can work in retail/ fast food/ Medical and etc..... there's job's
I can't.........
working in the trade's the $$ is like 1970's on everything........ and I now understand why it's so hard for them here......

so the people that where making 10 a hr now making 840 a wk on umemplyment.... there going to run with that as long as possible......

things are going to be fucked up for a bit...... and these poeple are NOT spending that $$$ on home repairs lol........
I have to do something here and Now......

You have to come more towards this way to market your skills. The money is all here or in Knoxville. The people here are screaming for repairs/paint/roofing because of tornados.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Plenty of

You have to come more towards this way to market your skills. The money is all here or in Knoxville. The people here are screaming for repairs/paint/roofing because of tornados.
I have been thinking of that.... but it's still the same thing... I go there and work for 10 -15 a hr.... and drive 4 plus hrs a day for free... That's about the same as ca for a 1/3rd of the pay.......
I'm not getting a head doing that ......just making someone else alot of $$$$

KLight03

KLight03

I have been thinking of that.... but it's still the same thing... I go there and work for 10 -15 a hr.... and drive 4 plus hrs a day for free... That's about the same as ca for a 1/3rd of the pay.......
I'm not getting a head doing that ......just making someone else alot of $$$$
Why are you working for someone else? Should you not be bidding on your own jobs and hiring your own crew?

As a side note, I asked them to remove me from here, in case I go MIA suddenly.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Why are you working for someone else? Should you not be bidding on your own jobs and hiring your own crew?

As a side note, I asked them to remove me from here, in case I go MIA suddenly.
ya all that work your talking about is ins...work and the good old boys have it covered....... It would take min of 10 grand to get involved in any of that. and I don't have it ....................... Then if the guys out there can't get help How do you think a new person is going to.... So then I get myself into a Job I can't handle myself can't get help and my name is done in that town as soon as I start.....

Not the way you start a buss when most everything is word of mouth out here.........

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya all that work your talking about is ins...work and the good old boys have it covered....... It would take min of 10 grand to get involved in any of that. and I don't have it ....................... Then if the guys out there can't get help How do you think a new person is going to.... So then I get myself into a Job I can't handle myself can't get help and my name is done in that town as soon as I start.....

Not the way you start a buss when most everything is word of mouth out here.........

No local union to join bud? Hard when you dont know connections i guess?

I figure thats how you get the insurance work.

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya
No local union to join bud? Hard when you dont know connections i guess?

I figure thats how you get the insurance work.
a Guy that can't even get a DL in this State isn't getting ANY of That Work...lol

anyways.....in the real world $$$ talks BS walks....... If you know what I'm saying........................

Latest posts

Top Bottom