• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

So need to put out some love to

@Bodean

I got this in the mail yesterday.....

I dropped 9 of the Rebel OG last night...
No problem Captain! Thank you for taking the time and space to try them out. I really appreciate it.
@Bodean What is the Rebel OG, if you do not mind the inquiry? I used to test a lot for Motarebel back in the day and I faintly recall him releasing a cultivar with that name. Just wondering if it had anything to do with that line. Either way, that is how I like to see packs of beans. I like to germinate as many as possible to really look through what a cultivar has to offer. Positive vibes...

@basscaptain Good luck with your new seeds brother! @Srenots just keeps teasing me with his cultivars haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Bodean

Bodean

@Bodean What is the Rebel OG, if you do not mind the inquiry? I used to test a lot for Motarebel back in the day and I faintly recall him releasing a cultivar with that name. Just wondering if it had anything to do with that line. Either way, that is how I like to see packs of beans. I like to germinate as many as possible to really look through what a cultivar has to offer. Positive vibes...

@basscaptain Good luck with your new seeds brother! @Srenots just keeps teasing me with his cultivars haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
It's a f2 of Motarebel rebel og. It was Triangle kush x Long Bottom leaf. I bought a multi pack awhile back and and decided to f2 them to keep them around. I've been keeping a clone of mota chemical desire too. I'm still new to chuck'n , so I'm just excited to see Captain run some.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It's a f2 of Motarebel rebel og. It was Triangle kush x Long Bottom leaf. I bought a multi pack awhile back and and decided to f2 them to keep them around. I've been keeping a clone of mota chemical desire too. I'm still new to chuck'n , so I'm just excited to see Captain run some.
That is awesome. I never ran the Rebel OG. The LBL is by brother Loran. Really good dude. I have some of his cultivars that he gifted me. No idea if they will germinate (a lot of my older seed stock is giving me trouble). Welcome to chuckin brother. It is even more addictive than growing, if you can believe that haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

basscaptain

basscaptain

so this going to bed at 5pm and getting up at 11 with the pups is getting old....... Need to sleep till 3 when the light go on lol.....

It's Cold so we were playing pus-some since I was trying to let the pups sleep... and they were waiting on me...lol

So we got the fire going again...... and were up for a min we may try to go back to sleep for a few hrs...lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

Looks like I have Corn beans to get into soil
These are beans/ corn I dyed this fall..
Last year I didn't start planting till jun/aug... it was late..... and I screwed around a lot...this yr there will be a great veg garden also...

Next time into town for shopping I'll get 10 packages of seeds for the vegetables and get that rolling...
I lost the stuff I put out in jan.... I didn't cover it up on that 1st snow.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

always late...cool thread brother~ hope u find some Fire in ole Bo's stash...should be a good show~
you had me worried ...I was thinking you were mad at me...lol
you didn't come in here to visit.....

I started this right when you turned me on to the bs here in TN......

So I'm using this cause it's Quit here right now.............

I was thinking about starting the

Mac's Farm over there/other/PH>>>>> But those Guys are NOT Playing Around and I Like it ...>>>
BUT I can't stay up with them.........

So I don't know.... Anyways Hi........

Srenots

Srenots

you had me worried ...I was thinking you were mad at me...lol
you didn't come in here to visit.....

I started this right when you turned me on to the bs here in TN......

So I'm using this cause it's Quit here right now.............

I was thinking about starting the

Mac's Farm over there/other/PH>>>>> But those Guys are NOT Playing Around and I Like it ...>>>
BUT I can't stay up with them.........

So I don't know.... Anyways Hi........

all good here, didnt even know this thread was here lol....looks like you have been busy....evrything going as planned so far?

Top Bottom