2020 Let the Games Begin.....

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

you had me worried ...I was thinking you were mad at me...lol
you didn't come in here to visit.....

I started this right when you turned me on to the bs here in TN......

So I'm using this cause it's Quit here right now.............

I was thinking about starting the

Mac's Farm over there/other/PH>>>>> But those Guys are NOT Playing Around and I Like it ...>>>
BUT I can't stay up with them.........

So I don't know.... Anyways Hi........
Glad ya fired this thread back up!

Srenots

Srenots

It's a f2 of Motarebel rebel og. It was Triangle kush x Long Bottom leaf. I bought a multi pack awhile back and and decided to f2 them to keep them around. I've been keeping a clone of mota chemical desire too. I'm still new to chuck'n , so I'm just excited to see Captain run some.

that Triangle is Fire... aka The White .... (and not related to White Widow in any way) thats what the White Boy is as well, and Diesels Trump is Fire as well...ur gonna have some special flowers bro, u officially have some salad rockin ~ props

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

Mac's Farm over there/other/PH>>>>> But those Guys are NOT Playing Around and I Like it ...>>>

all good, info thats real @ NORML

Srenots

Srenots

When he’s reached maturity though I bet he is gonna be a great dog! He’s just so frikken smart he knows what’s up! And how to push yer buttons! Lmao

lol, cutest of the bunch imo, even if he is an ars....he will turn out ok, that puppy stage can tell some stories man, came home from work one day and half my couch was gone and chunks of foam covered the whole living room...., I said what did you do?! she looked at me and bowed down on the floor with the most pathetic look you could ever see lmao.... couldnt be mad at her, she had an anxiety prob when we left evryday is what the Vet said.. best dog ever had after puppy stage bro !

Srenots

Srenots

for future reference, Im so late that yall need to send a link when theres a new thread lmao

basscaptain

basscaptain

And I see it's in Bo's also

Here's the other 8 gg4 x chp
When he’s reached maturity though I bet he is gonna be a great dog! He’s just so frikken smart he knows what’s up! And how to push yer buttons! Lmao
+1 he is great all ready just like his Dad was............

I'm now starting to have a problem when I leave cause these guys have got so used to me being here all the time .....

that they hate it when I leave.........then the gravel road doesn't help cause they can hear a car/truck coming down the lane and they get Fired up at anything now......

basscaptain

basscaptain

lol, cutest of the bunch imo, even if he is an ars....he will turn out ok, that puppy stage can tell some stories man, came home from work one day and half my couch was gone and chunks of foam covered the whole living room...., I said what did you do?! she looked at me and bowed down on the floor with the most pathetic look you could ever see lmao.... couldnt be mad at her, she had an anxiety prob when we left evryday is what the Vet said.. best dog ever had after puppy stage bro !
Mine Likes Beds .......... Pollows and etc..... I get mad but it's hard to stay mad when they look at you like that was 3 days ago in there mind it is...... and they had fun.............

I had to give a few up but it was for the best.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom