2020 Let the Games Begin.....

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm talking about this Kim...
there right here.... Just need a little help........
I have been were there at in life a few times........ and I'm just about there again but... it's all about Krama and helping when and where you can.......

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

I'm talking about this Kim...
there right here.... Just need a little help........
I have been were there at in life a few times........ and I'm just about there again but... it's all about Krama and helping when and where you can.......

what Reno is she running?

basscaptain

basscaptain

think I got a lead on a job...….
i'll call tomorrow but a lady form a construction company called from seeing the sign on the ford and there looking for a Painter...……………. and I do it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...……………..

I NEED THIS Bad...………………………...

basscaptain

basscaptain

shed called the shop/whatever it is at this point/lol.... but the # on the signs re my cell...so that means they have been to my web site... to get the office #

that a BIG PLUS for me they allready know I'm not 30 yrs old and still called.....

all it will take is a few days somewhere and the rest will be word of month

shaganja

shaganja

FUCKING SNOW......🖕......................................... started around 9pm and it stopped around 5 am..... I'm Fucking 🖕Cold........................................................🐧🐧🐧🐧

Ok I'm Done Venting...............................🐧

Good Morning All 😂 🥴
yes cap! i feel ya in mchigans u.p! cold n snow........smh

Moshmen

Moshmen

shed called the shop/whatever it is at this point/lol.... but the # on the signs re my cell...so that means they have been to my web site... to get the office #

that a BIG PLUS for me they allready know I'm not 30 yrs old and still called.....

all it will take is a few days somewhere and the rest will be word of month
Ur work speaks for itself ! I just had to let go 2 guys both in there 30’s cuz I could out work them on a bad day without tryin! One kid said he could do more if I paid him more ! Really wtf! Try workin and u will get paid!
Anyhow the point is us middle aged folk have good work ethics and most of us do good work ! So yeah once that ball is rollin look out!

basscaptain

basscaptain

The BFT is Very Good smoke all ready it's going to be fire in a week..........................................or so......

well looks like we have a week of good weather also for here this time of yr............ so I'm planting.as much stuff as I can....

But I'm Thinking of Moving for a wile...... this isn't working out as planed at all...............................................

Srenots

Srenots

The BFT is Very Good smoke all ready it's going to be fire in a week..........................................or so......

well looks like we have a week of good weather also for here this time of yr............ so I'm planting.as much stuff as I can....

But I'm Thinking of Moving for a wile...... this isn't working out as planed at all...............................................

yes , so far not a bad year at all round these parts....geese never left this last season....Bradford Pears are blooming now....birds are singing... early spring this round 420/20

Rooke

Rooke

Hey buddy no bites on the job? ☹️

Top Bottom