2020 light dep shit

• Thread starter Purepiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

I am getting a licensed indokr facility within the next couple months, gonna start small with 40 to 50 lights then if shit goes as planned we will go bigger. I am also getting a legal 10k sqft outdoor canopy for next season gonna do greenhose deps. So I am trying to get into the legak market and will keep everybody posted

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I am getting a licensed indokr facility within the next couple months, gonna start small with 40 to 50 lights then if shit goes as planned we will go bigger. I am also getting a legal 10k sqft outdoor canopy for next season gonna do greenhose deps. So I am trying to get into the legak market and will keep everybody posted
That’s awesome bro. Headed in the right direction with that 🔥. I wish you well in the upcoming months. For the love of this precious plant. Happy grows piff.

Purepiff

Purepiff

Took this today. End of week 2 starting to see how they will be stacking up. All gelato 41
20200803 112044

Purepiff

Purepiff

Not the best pics but here is some gelato 41 deps. It was a pure summer run so there weren't many cold nights and anybidy thats grown 41 knows they like it a little colder to get its color going. Had some heat issues and over thinning by the worker but it came out good imo yield wasn't the best got 45 out of a 10x100 hoop
20200813 180850

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Ice cream cakes up front and purple punch in the back. Looking good in the second week of flower, day 8 of flowerView attachment 970202
Now this gets interesting, espically with the lights. (are you using generator?)
I did a tent about half this size once, I like to do it again, the lights look smart. This is why I'm working on my autoflowering strains right now, because something like this is the plan over the long haul.

As frankster looks at his growing horde of autoseed, Muhhahaha. Your knocking it out of the park man.

Last edited:
SinCity

SinCity

Thank you man I really appreciate that bro not a lot of solid people in the world willing to share some wisdom. So Are you using 7 gallon smart pots also in the pictures? And you are light depping them at a certain height correct?

That's super dope bro thats the exact setup except I'm doing them in smart pots. In the mean time they are in 1 gallon pots but want to throw them in 7 gallon this week forsure. They went into flower last week because we left them outside just 40 of them the other are fine is it ok if let them go back into veg would they come out just fine or should we get a complete new 40. They went into flower because days are still short but in the process of getting the lights in the greenhouse just the same way you have them. Would you be able to tell me what lights your using in the greenhouse and how far apart they are? And thank you again for the help bro. Wish you the best karma in life.

i'm with @Purepiff -- let all of them go ahead and flower. don't reveg the ones you left out--let them keep going. in my opinion, let the rest of them flower too. the sooner you up-pot, the better...

SinCity

SinCity

The 45 pounds of that gelato 41 in my hand was grown at a different spot in a 10x100 hoop just like the one in the pic. The pic of the grow is a 10x60 and we will get over 30ps from that most times

see--now this is what i needed.
i'm newly back to growing (spent most of my life in other parts of weed world) and i'd never done outdoor until three years ago. it's fun and all to learn from my friend/grow partner. so cool to see them become monster trees. but i just can't abide by so many things about full-term outdoor growing. my background is indoor. i can quantify all the parameters and find optimal biophysical design as well as optimal operational design. produce a much better product. that's my happy place.

took me a minute, but i know dep is where i'm going to do best. it kills me how inefficient many full-term outdoor grows are.

i could put two 60s x 10's in the just the amount of space the 25 full-terms we're doing are scattered across. i actually live an hour east of hayfork and would rather keep my site closer to where i live. not on the coast obviously. but the relatively small amount of land needed isn't hard to get in the trinities. hell, i have friends who would love to get a little rent from a little corner of their land. front-loaded set up costs aren't bad. and after that annual costs would be much lower than what i'm currently putting into the oregon op--save me time, money, travel, having to deal with oregon hippies (lmao). crop max has changed my life. two of that size could still be compliant under medical laws. no licensing costs, no tracking or testing costs...

you're getting 30 from each 60 x 10, i think i could yield reasonably close to that. i'm confident i could do two of them and figure i could pull off three cycles a year with winter rains. one other worker, and hire a second for harvests. smaller, shorter rotations mean i'm not always trying to hang and dry one huge harvest during autumn rains. i can dry on site at least two of the harvests cuz it will be dry enough. i can take these smaller harvests to a trimmer's home, and then to be properly cured in my home. big savings in trim bill and i get to avoid the inevitable drama when more than two or three humans gather for an extended period of time to do something.

that's DOUBLE the annual harvest we'll do this year. at lower cost. oh, and saving the MOST IMPORTANT thing of all for last--i'd be producing weed i'm FAR more proud of.

thanks for squaring it away in my head like that. kinda just hooked my world up.

Purepiff

Purepiff

deps are sweet, I am done doing full terms too. I had full term grows cut or abated the last 3 seasons. Deps are alot vetter i think its harder for em to get a warrant if they can't actually see the plants

cannaloop

cannaloop

I can't see one leaf that has been chewed by anything and I can't have two plants in a greenhouse go full term without spider mites doing their best to ruin everything. What's your IPM plan and how have you managed to stay so pest free with a sea of plants like that outdoors? Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
Purepiff

Purepiff

I can't see one leaf that has been chewed by anything and I can't have two plants in a greenhouse go full term without spider mites doing their best to ruin everything. What's your IPM plan and how have you managed to stay so pest free with a sea of plants like that outdoors? Thanks for any info.
To be honest man we never sprayed anything on these first few beds. We got some mites in the last couple beds but we got them tightened up asap. Drench the mothersfuckers in plant therapy, and ipm from athena. Have had great luck with mites this year actually.

Wonky_donkey

Wonky_donkey

crushing! whats the average weight you shoot for per plant? doing small hoops like that this year, sure beats the hell out of pulling tarp over my 30 x 100's

Top Bottom