21x20 Flower Room Design

• Thread starter LegalGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Legal I dig the table. Why did you not put a small rim on it? I have a feeling you will want to, it will absolutely help keep all the pots in place.

I would definitely work with the gear you already have before talking about expanding. However, if you have the space and the power availability go for the three separate tables. I think at 5' x 8' you can get away with 2 1000's over them, but an extra light would not hurt.
Hey Bud,

The table is freaking huge... 60, 4 gallon pots it will hold.. !

Yeah, there is about 1/2 inch rim now, but I had a 3 or 4 inch rim on the table initially, but turned my support boards vertical under the plywood for strength, so I lost that extra 3 inches...I can always run some side boards on it if I have any problems with Pots falling over.

I already have the space and the 10 light controller, and 8, 1000 W lights I think as of now. I could do 3, 3 and 2 lights on the last one or always buy the 9th light..

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey Bud,

The table is freaking huge... 60, 4 gallon pots it will hold.. !

Yeah, there is about 1/2 inch rim now, but I had a 3 or 4 inch rim on the table initially, but turned my support boards vertical under the plywood for strength, so I lost that extra 3 inches...I can always run some side boards on it if I have any problems with Pots falling over.

I already have the space and the 10 light controller, and 8, 1000 W lights I think as of now. I could do 3, 3 and 2 lights on the last one or always buy the 9th light..

Aha, the 1/2" rim didn't read so well in the pictures. It should be enough, I don't think you will need a large lip.

You could always set up your tables under those lights. Is that controller going to be dedicated for the flowering space? Where are you drawing your power from to run the lights in your veg space?

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

thanks @cannapits ! been a fun journey and cool to see the rooms all coming together, now we just need our conservative fucking state to get their asses moving.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Moving along. Got the main table finished and lights hung above.
Got the touch screen setup in the work shop for printing labels. :)

Finished table

Workshop

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

Just found this thread very informative so far as I am planning a room about the same size. Your doing a really nice job in there I like your quality of work. Thanks for sharing your work on the farm keep it up!

G

globe_toker

The wiring in the panel was brutal but the ballast layout on your plywood is clean.

Top Bottom