23 strains of Elite Genetics Seed Co

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Elite is out of the can and lay`n low on parole so he might want some of his gear back at some point dude! I hear he just got that ankle thing taken off a few weeks ago.I dout the grow room is of any value as it`s been how long ago? I`d cut the main power and look for it before you have a fire!

Any chance he stashed some cash around?

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Elite is out of the can and lay`n low on parole so he might want some of his gear back at some point dude! I hear he just got that ankle thing taken off a few weeks ago.I dout the grow room is of any value as it`s been how long ago? I`d cut the main power and look for it before you have a fire!

Got all the seeds for free might I add and some.
My gf told me to just get rid of everything illegal out of the house after we found another stash of 18 more 5 gal buckets of sticky icky icky. This bro was a weed hoarder and I am sure there is more.
As for cash we are finding some here and there (see pic)but I am not touching any of that.

Money
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You can send me some of the` illegal` as Elite owed me money /rent when he left here. Also trashed my trailor($2800) and cost me almost $500 for the Direct TV box he destroyed.As for not touching any of that I `ll be glad to take some off your hands! LOL!

B

biggs

its not elites grow mate. read the beging of the thread, its his gf brothers place.

B

Bigb89

This has been the craziest story ive heard in awhile. This is seriously out of a movie or book lol. Sorry to hear bout your gf brother thats to bad but god damn you must have had some good karma coming your way for years and it all happened at once. That seed collection is amazing enough especially close to untouched. Than to find 15 or so 5 gal buckets full of herb wow man congrats im holding back being very jealous lol. Did you ever know or chat with her bro before this? sounds like pretty cool dude thats a shame but atleast its going to someone who will use and enjoy everything.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Elite had 7 grow houses in the area last I heard from him.He Invited me to come on out and grow with him when I told him of my pending forecloser problem. He had deals with people who had houses empty and near forcloser to rent them to help them save there properties.Looks like he was more trying to get rich and is now paying the price.I`m glade I didn`t take him up on it and instead kept trying to keep my house! I`ve lost my home(waiting for eviction notis) but I would have went to jail if I had `let him pay me back!`He left his laptop here and I was even nice enough to ship it to him! Had a bunch of peoples personal info on it! I`m suprized the Feds didn`t find your GF`s brothers house and take it! One thing about Elite is he new how to keep his mouth shut,good thing cause he could have taken down so many people when he went down.Like your GF`s brother!

O

ograskal

definately run those Lemon Larrys. theres some decent phenos in those...~ogr

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
O`Raskal I have some of those also.Do you know the flower time on them? are they a good producer? I`m going to need to run something good to get back on my feet and can`t aford to waist my time on anything so info would be helpful!

B

biggs

Elite had 7 grow houses in the area last I heard from him.He Invited me to come on out and grow with him when I told him of my pending forecloser problem. He had deals with people who had houses empty and near forcloser to rent them to help them save there properties.Looks like he was more trying to get rich and is now paying the price.I`m glade I didn`t take him up on it and instead kept trying to keep my house! I`ve lost my home(waiting for eviction notis) but I would have went to jail if I had `let him pay me back!`He left his laptop here and I was even nice enough to ship it to him! Had a bunch of peoples personal info on it! I`m suprized the Feds didn`t find your GF`s brothers house and take it! One thing about Elite is he new how to keep his mouth shut,good thing cause he could have taken down so many people when he went down.Like your GF`s brother!

so do you think elite was growing at his gf brothers house?

N

nvthis

I think what Mark is saying is it's "possible" the two were doing something... That much herb and that particularly specific collection of beans is obviously a very rare and unlikey find. However, IF the gf's brother had something to do with Elite, then it wouldn't be all that surprizing after all, would it???

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Did some beta testing myself for elite. Also talked to him on the daily. Was a mod at the old site and knew him decently well. His larry cutt was legit for sure. Everything that was crossed with it is killer. The sfv ibl f4s were spot on to the sfv clone and all his bubbas were killer like stated earlier. I grew the twised purple. Had 3 phenos and all were insane. His fire crosses were not killer at all. Decent at best. I also had a chance to grow his white bx and had 2 phenos. The one I had was moonshine dom cuz that's what he used to BX the white and it was killer. The other pheno had like no taste and wasn't any good till it was cured for over 2 months. The sour chem he did I still to this day kick myself over cuz the one pheno I found was so jet fuel that it made your mouth fuckin water like crazy after every rip. Some of the strongest tree iv ever encountered. Probably the strongest tasting tree ever as well. Was disappointed with fire og x super sour deez. Strong bud but had no flavor. Stil have quite a few of the crosses laying around that I'm looking forward to like the pre 98 bubba x blue dream, a few of his sensi star crosses, I want to re pop the twisted purple to look for more phenos too, and a bunch of other stuff.
That list has a lot of keepers in it. I remember having most of those but they are for the most part long and gone. Good luck on finding some keepers if you get down on those and congrats on all those goodies u came across bro! ~SMF~

K

kushtech

i would track down his grow room, when you say the meter is spinning like it is..

now this is interesting...

B

Bluesuade

I second that Ogr his lemon Larry is some crazy weed only thing I have stronger is your White Fire!

Even though Elite apparently had some shady practices he made some mad beans and he deserves credit for that, His Sour OG dad must have been a champ because everything it touched turned out Fire.

I think this is the key to good breeding a solid male that is not too dom and strong enough to empart good traits like adding resin, respectable flower times, yeild and flavor. This is why we are seeing some breeders struggle now because of bad male selection with hard to breed out negative traits.

Peace

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter

I only listed Elite Genetic strains because I have only grown out a couple of his strains. There was also all of TGA's strains, most of Mr. Nice, all of Outlaws, Reservior,and BOG's gear. Never heard of OGR making 1997 Bubblegum crosses so I had to inquire about those as well. \
Also smoked some Reservior Killer Chem and Outlaw DPD X SFV out of the 5 gal buckets and those two strains are totally devastating, better than anything offered legally or illegally in NYC,Cali or Vegas. It could be because of the time he took curing this weed. Best curing job I have ever smoked.
Btw, my gf's bro was a very wealthy man who only started smoking when his dr recommended it a few back. And he always put 110% on everything he did which explains the amount of killer weed he had. We still dont have a clue whether he grew this weed or not. There is no grow room in the house so if he did grow it had to have grown outdoors. And I am sure if he bought those beans they surely didnt land in his mailbox.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
if you dont want those beans sell them 2 me im ill give them a nice home lol most def

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Better idea is for now store them proper,then find a breeder you feel comfortable with and do a deal for 50/50 on seed runs.I`d only send out between 5-10 strains at a time starting with the least rare ones and test the person you pick.If they do you right send an other batch of seed packs. In the end you have more and fresher seed and lose nothing while sharing at the same time.Make sure you state if they can sell f2`s or use them in breeding projects.That`s my 2 cents on what to do with the seeds. as for all the stash ,if you can`t keep that much around and you are afraid to be selling it ,again find someone who you can trust to share a cut and have them sell for you.Send it in batches as you gain trust.If the breeder is short of cash to be able to do a proper breeding program you could use some of the stash to support the breeding program.Let the breeder do the work for you and be fair with them but take caution with trusting them regardless of there online reputation.Little bites and exspect return!You have time on your side!Be up front with what you exspect in returns BEFORE you will send out any new batches of seeds or buds! Let them know trust is earned! The cash should be deposited in a safty deposit box,not a home safe! ``Slowly`` add small sums to your usual investments so as to raise no eye brows.

Top Bottom