23 strains of Elite Genetics Seed Co

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
A girlfriend of mine had a brother who was terminally ill and passed away last week, may he rest in peace. He must have been a seed whore like me. He left behind a box load of seeds from Elite Genetics Seed Co. Those seeds consist of Chemdog D BX,The White S1's,Fire Og S1's,Pre 98 Bubba X SFV OG Kush, Pre 98 Bubba X Lemon Larry, Chemdog D X SFV OG Kush,Chemdog D X SFV OG X Fire Og Kush, Lemon Larry, Lemon Chem, Pre 98 Bubba X Blue Dream S1's, "Golden" Chem DD, Pre 98 Bubba X Fire og, Mastr Kush X The White, Chemdog D, Fire Og X The White, L.A. Con X ChemDD X Fire Og, Ghost Cut Og S1's, Poison Cut OG Kush, Twisted Purple Kush, Chem Head, Ult 1991Chem D S1's, Ult SFV Chem, Sfv OG Kush X White Fire OG. There is also 11 packs of OG Raskals with 14 seeds in each pack of Fire OG X 1997 Bubblegum, So Cal Master Kush X 1997 Bubblegum,
Pre 98 Bubba Kush X 1997 Bubblegum.
My friend wants me to make her an offer and I will probably buy them but whether or not I actually grow them is probable.
Has anyone here had the chance to grow any of these strains out and if so are they worth growing? I have heard mixed reviews about Elite Genetics but I would like to hear from the members here. Tia

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It is a genetic treasure chest. Just at BIN prices that is $5000 to $7500 in seeds. If he got them through auctions it could be $15,000 to $20,000 investment that guy made.

O

ograskal

Well Elite never had the Fire OG so theres no way those Fire OG s1's are legit... poor guy probably paid an arm and a leg for those gentics cuz Elite charged a grip. half of elites mothers were fake or s1's he was trying to pass off as the legit clone only's...~ogr

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
He made most of them except the one`s at the end.Truth is many are O`Raskal knock offs and crosses with swerve and O`Raskal`s gear.I got a bunch of his stuff myself but can`t use most of it for breeding because they are knock offs of other peoples stuff and I don`t do that.Elite got the Pre 98 Bubba from me when he rented my trailor but the rest of that stuff I couldn`t sell. Now a lot of breeders and venders have gave me free seeds to try out but without there permition I won`t sell them or use them in crosses.Just me but I wouldn`t want someone else making money off my genetics with out premission or at least credit for my work.Compitition is one thing but when I say it`s my work it really is my work and if I do get to use someone else`s gear in crosses I always give the breeder credit. So worth is what you put on it as I advise you not to sell any of the seeds.That said you will find some gems to grow out for your own use in that batch of seeds,hope they were stored good and germ for you.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yeh Elite didn`t have the fire OG when he was here in Cali I know. What he called Fire OG is questionable at best.

F

frogeye50

I tried the lemon larry,double sfv, and oguana kush and they were all pretty bomb.Dont know about the rest cause i never tried them.But definately grab those lem larry's,i hooked someone up with the last lem larry's i had,they were going to make seeds and that was the last i ever saw of the larry's.I wish i could find more..are the packs 5 or 10 seeds per pack?How positive are you that the seeds are authentic and not just b.s seeds in the origional packs? good luck ...peace

Illmind

Illmind

Never bought anything from elite I didnt like his used car salesman ways and his seeds were fairly priced. 55$ was most I ever seen him charge. The list was always something insane like what u see there and when I did research on em the majority which wasn't much at the time was on some 'found some dank but it ain't what it's supposed to be' greenhouse shit. So I passed, I here the lemon larry is a scooper, I'd also jump on them raskal dips early..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey I wasn`t saying everything Elite made was crap,some of it was very good quality stuff. It`s just that some of it is questionable and he pumped stuff out untested all the time as well.For the price he charged I didn`t think that was right.Also He hacked others work.It`s sad he was always so broke and didn`t take the time to do things right.I talked to him alot when he was here and he did know alot about breeding,just didn`t usually practis it.He would take a couple of good genetics and cross em to f2`s then sell em without even testing em.He had a few strains that hermed on people and then he tryed to blame it on the growers abilities.His only security was to move from place to place and use others grow rooms and safe addresses and move on.I was hoping he would save up and get his own place in Cali but he just moved on instead to a non medical state instead.When he left here the trailor was a mess.He took the card out of the sat reciever box and left me with most of his mother plants as they were to large to move.I found a ton of seeds all over in the trailor when he left.Packs every where. In all I got a gallon jar stuffed full of his seeds still.Some of his stuff maybe something good as I heard as many of his customers were happy as were dissapointed.The guy was always so high It`s a wonder he could grow at all! His GF was a looker though! Just a little too young. She turned 17 just before they left. I thought she was 18 when they first got here.Anyway still don`t think anyone should go to jail over growing or selling MJ!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is what I think. This is a chance for you to help out your girlfriend or her family. I don't think it is any longer a matter of how much the seeds would be worth if you bought them right now from the breeders, but rather how much you can afford and their viability (i.e. how they were stored). Well, you could take into consideration how much they are worth, and if you can't pay it all at once maybe work out an installment plan. But what matters most is for you to feel good about what you are doing, in all terms. Think to yourself what these seeds are worth, how much you can afford and are willing to pay (and feel good about it), and get some of those beans germ tested!

Good luck!

BC

PS: All the Pre-98 Bubba S1'S and crosses me and my friends grew from Elite were some of the best buds me and my friends grew out of 100's of packs of different varieties from all sorts of top-notch, well-known breeders. Also grew some Ult chem 1991, and the green pheno is pretty bomb, although it did throw out a few male flowers in the first 2 weeks of flower, not too many, mostly on lower parts of the plants, which were picked off and no seeds were found. I did find a couple of opened and dried male flowers in the buds but no seeds... maybe stelile polen. Never grew any of elite's sfv and chem crosses.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I did get some great chem`s from Elite That he must have used in breeding later.I am sure he also had the SFV OG Kush,but everyone has that strain anymore.Glade you liked the Pre 98 Bubba as that was some that he made from my stock. It didn`t have the best yield and was better used in crosses to bust yield if you ask me though.Nice coffee smell and dank hard nugs.

H

hooks2u

I got to grow out most of elites stuff, with me being handicap he would send me beans so I had good meds, I can honestly say some of the stuff I grew was the best I'd ever grown. the twisted purp and the lemon larry was top notch now the chems you had to watch closely cause they would throw nanners.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I was also one of his testers, well, half testers i guess, since I would only just be going into flower and he'd have em listed, lol. Man how many times did I bitch him out for that shit. The chem kush is solid, pretty well his best aside from the lemon larry i think. Also his chem 08 is one of the nicest strains I ran from him. His 91 chem crosses were herm heaven, no doubt there, remember that fun time herb?
Chemhead is another that went very nice, I still hold a mom of that one too. But if you can get the chem kush, lemon larry, chem 08, dbl sfv, and a couple others, oh, if you've got any of his sd x lt, that shit is sick! It does throw nanners, but infertile, and the smoke is beautiful.
Hey mark, hope things are going well bro. I would be much kinder to him these days if he hadnt gone to jail, but not on the herb side, thats just bullshit, it was the 25 large he ripper folks for over e bay that pissed me off, i think it was baseball cards?

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeh Elite didn`t have the fire OG when he was here in Cali I know. What he called Fire OG is questionable at best.

Whatever it is the bro must have been in love with it because he also left behind 10 5gal buckets (so far)of different varieties and 3 of them consist of Fire OG. I took a bong hit around 3 hours ago and my body has been levitating for 2 of those hours and I am still high. It is straight fire imo although these are the best cured buds I have ever had the pleasure of smoking, nice and golden and sticky icky icky I am up to my forearms in sticky fire og resin. I opened up one bucket of Fire OG and it smelled like pure blond hash and then opened up a bucket of Chemdog D BX and it instantly filled his 15000 sf mansion and i'm sure the whole nieghborhood with the strongest road kill skunk that I have not smelled in over 10 years.
I am feeling really bad for this bro since I am helping invade his privacy not to mention that I will have enough of his killer smoke to last me a lifetime thanks to him. I am still waiting to find his grow room which is hidden very well and I am sure must still be going because the electric meter is spinning like a top with very few appliances going

Fire og
Chemd bx
Jackpot
B

Beasters X Haze

holy shit dude.. sounds like a fun ass treasure hunt..

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Holly shit, that's a find!

It seels everyone is well off in terms of money. Tell your girlfriend you'll grow it in his memory!

Latest posts

Top Bottom