24k.. Dtw Coco.. Cookies, Kush, And Glue..

• Thread starter Spectre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spectre

Spectre

Hey what's up everyone. I'm finishing up my build (https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/3-200sq-ft-warehouse-help-with-setup.73004/) and getting ready to start my first run in the new place.
These are some future moms from seed(Glue Tech, Cookie Tech, Kosher Tech) They're already sexed but they're not big enough yet so I'm gonna get some nice OG clones this week to get the first room started. Once the moms are ready I'm gonna run them all and pick a winner or two..

These are in coco getting fed every day. Starting them on 4mL/gal Floranova Bloom, 1mL/gal Floranova Grow, 8mL/gal CalMag+

- 10' x 10' tent
- 1000w MH
- temp. 79 - 85
- RH 65 - 85% (using the big dehuey set to 90% but its oversized so its bringing the RH down a bit too much)
- CO2 1400 - 1500ppm

Photo 2
24k dtw coco cookies kush and glue 2
Spectre

Spectre

Moms are coming along nicely..

The clones are doing well too but something is up with two of them. Does anyone know what this is?

IMG 0798
IMG 0801
SupaM

SupaM

If it's not a bug of any sort, it looks like when my leaves are to close to a fan and they get wind burns...? ATB!

Spectre

Spectre

Well I don't think it's bugs because its isolated to two clones on opposite sides of the table. I also inspect them very closely before transplanting and every day after.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Those holes in your leaves were eaten by something and bugs are funny had them eating on only 1 plant out of 16 before .
I have been eyeing up those glue and cookie tech
beans for a month now hope you do well with them also curious about the tech dad myself but nothing was really listed at the site

S

Seed Buyer

Why the 8ml per gal of Cal Mag? The Flora Nova should have ample amounts of Ca.

Spectre

Spectre

Why the 8ml per gal of Cal Mag? The Flora Nova should have ample amounts of Ca.

Both floranova grow and bloom actually have more Ca than the CalMag. (4% compared to 3.2%)

But.. not in the correct ratio so if I got all my Ca from just base nutes my ratios would be all out of whack.

CalMag lets me supplement Ca, Mg, and N while keeping my P down in the base nutes.

Top Bottom