25 Plants, Grafting, Air Layering, And A Cat

• Thread starter ahemait
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ahemait

ahemait

Yea the fans are such a luxuriant deep green they almost look like they have blue tones to them.

I sprinkled some alfalfa meal on the top of the soil and watered it in the other day, there was a white fuzzy mold munching away at it the next day breaking it down.

Roots have started poking up out of the soil too and out the bottoms of the pots.

Y IS PATIENCE SO DIFFICULT FOR ME

Irietime

Irietime

Yea the fans are such a luxuriant deep green they almost look like they have blue tones to them.

I sprinkled some alfalfa meal on the top of the soil and watered it in the other day, there was a white fuzzy mold munching away at it the next day breaking it down.

Roots have started poking up out of the soil too and out the bottoms of the pots.

Y IS PATIENCE SO DIFFICULT FOR ME
Right on!

ahemait

ahemait

Ordered another tent, 4x4 this time. I think I can fit them side by side.

I'm going to take some cuttings Monday probably. Need to pick up a little fluorescent fixture, have everything else already for that operation.

I think I'll flip in the next week or two. Ugh. I am torn. I've only positively identified a couple showing premature female flowers. Ideally I'd like to keep two or three for mothers but the particular ones I want haven't put out definitive indications of sex yet. They were the fastest and by far the most robust out of all twelve.

Once I have a mum established I'm going to try to have a cycle where I can take down 2-3/week and perpetually harvest.

Ordered some sensi star and cheese seeds from my provider, those should arrive next week. Regular seeds so worst case I have 6 makes and no females. I'm hoping for a male in each, or ill have to buy some chemical and reverse sex some branches for pollen and seeding.

Almost done the spending money phase and into the self sufficiency phase. Pretty happy about that

ahemait

ahemait

Tmp 14213 20161218 193049 1924580394

Some stuff from my provider. Blew my socks off. It's the stuff I got my seeds from too : 3

ahemait

ahemait

My 4x4 should arrive this week, and my seeds arrived from my licensed producer, 3 sensi star and 3 original cheese.

Once my tent gets here I'll take some cuttings and do the flip. I'm a bit worried since only two have shown any definitive sexing so far. Hopefully by the end of the week that has changed.

Still need to call health canada to see if a cutting counts towards plant count. I'm guessing it probably does.

jipp

jipp

hope you do not wake up to the same email i did.
my order was canceled do to a ware house fire..
that screwed me over.. laughs..

looking good. ( i see you have what im referring to as pancake plants too. heh )
chris.

ahemait

ahemait

Where the pointy bits curl some?

The fans are enormous, so is the trunk. Not sure if it's variety or the led or food but damn

jipp

jipp

Where the pointy bits curl some?

The fans are enormous, so is the trunk. Not sure if it's variety or the led or food but damn
dont mean to post pictures in your thread but here is the plant im calling a pancake version of my others.
lil pancake

IMG 1270   Copy
IMG 1271   Copy

your plants have the same leaf structure where the plant holds up its own leaf.. unlike ET where they go every where. forgive my ignorance.. i was told its good. laughs.
ET
IMG 1241   Copy

chris.

ahemait

ahemait

Pictures are fun, no worries. This is a beta diary. I'll clean it up and put it all into a single or two/three posts when it done with dates and all the proper info so it's tidy and concise!

I see what you mean though. As the undergrowth has poked higher I've bent some of the fans down, that might contribute to the effect, usually they are angling upwards

Top Bottom