250 an 0z!! top self!

• Thread starter TrailerTrash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Way Positive Vibrations!! pics!!
Was in Long Beach today..on pacific...saw this place and heard from a friend it was legit!!

Got some bubba gump!!

fruit of moses!! krispy treat... .5 of some afgani hash..

and a gram of OG..

everybody had smiles..saw patients enjoying themselves..nice postive vibrations!!

i asked if i could take some pics..and they said sure..we just started on weedtracker!

gonna pop some of the beans i got..they had beans of some of the strains from the grower!!

only 1 dollar a bean!! awesome..master kush..green crack..an more..
so...pics please

Positive Vibrations Collective (PVC) 2137 Pacific Ave., Long Beach, Ca. 90806
Phone: (562) 507-0985
Hours: Mon. to Sat: 10a to 8p and Sun: 10a to 7p

250 an 0z top self
250 an 0z top self 2
Venom818

Venom818

no disrespect bro but from the looks of those pics nothing looks top shelf.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

pics..

reposted some other shots..up on the first post..

sorry if 250 an oz retail is too high for some..

i know most here grow there own..:movie

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Looks like nice greenhouse, too bad its not 150 though as opposed to 250. 250 is a black market price, whereas 150 reflects more of an accurate grey market value. IMHO

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Looks like nice greenhouse, it should be 150 though as opposed to 250. 250 is a black market price, whereas 150 reflects more of an accurate grey market value.

where in socal is kush for 150??

this is a coop in long beach not a private grower on budtrader.com...

i called over there..there is 58 people waiting in line...wow!!

dont think any more will be left ...oh well..mabie toinight...no..tomarrow morning when they open!

R

Rolln J

You wont ever see an ounce of medicine worth buying at a club for 150!

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

well..

These do look like they can be worth 250 a zip

I cut an pasted from wt before...this time i used my cheap frys camera..79 bucker..

been thinking about getting a new rig..but at 599 an rebel eos xt used is still to pricey.

G

GRAMTOWN

How do you know you the seeds they sold you were real Master kush. Or green crack ?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Looks like nice greenhouse, it should be 150 though as opposed to 250. 250 is a black market price, whereas 150 reflects more of an accurate grey market value.
Oh brother! WTF grey market value LOL

To walk in and buy a bean for a buck , thats not bad deal either , ya might find a gold nugget ya never know

Hey TT great pics ! Effort is what counts , thanks for posting info and pics
Great find looks good , great price enjoy

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

here...

had to go to a coop...cuz this new cross is almost done...

chem-d x sfv-og bx 2 x pre98 bubba kush..

C20016
B

brookstown

250 is a steal out in the bay. around 200 for mex, bout 425 to smoke the top top.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah shit in cali is too expensive. Things can be the same where I live, but things are changing fast. The medical scene is exploding, causing much competition and price drops. Anyway I believe that 250 dollars is just too expensive for an ounce if it is sold to a legitimate medical patient, I understand the cost of living in Cali, I have live in both north and south but if we are allowed to grow the chronic without risk of going to jail then should we not start charging a more fair price, one where consequences for growing are gone changing the assumed market value. Many things are incorporated into an ounce of black market chronic, and 250 is a steal on the black market if you are buying some good stuff, but if you are a medical patient you should not have to pay so much for medicine nor should someone sell it for so much. But this is just an opinion, right now the average price for med patients in my town is probably 250, but there are definitely some caregivers selling dank for 150, essentially forecasting a downward price shift if the lax laws continue.

R

Rolln J

lol if your growing weed there is always the risk of going to jail...

Top Bottom