TrailerTrash

went up 30...

Now capped at 280 an oz ..40 an 1/8

still grabbed some purple royal kush!!

Vv20035
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m auctioning medical grade (Talk of Kabul,OG Kush,Herijuana,Space Queen,Pre `98` Bubba Kush,and BubbaGum) for 235 an oz.with a pack of seeds! and that includes S&H! (sold only through an auction at an other site).Supply is limited and donations/ prices are to cover expenses and labor costs only!
As for pain control use with MMJ,It helped me get off of Morphine the doctors had me on for pain.After long time use of narcotics for pain management I was looking at having to be hooked up to an IV in order to control my pain.I still have pain most of the time but now I manage the pain with MMJ only! When I was on narcotics for pain management the narcotics managed me more than they did the pain! You can`t tell me MMJ doesn`t work for pain control! I do admit I enjoy my MMJ though!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I`m auctioning medical grade (Talk of Kabul,OG Kush,Herijuana,Space Queen,Pre `98` Bubba Kush,and BubbaGum) for 235 an oz.with a pack of seeds! and that includes S&H! (sold only through an auction at an other site).Supply is limited and donations/ prices are to cover expenses and labor costs only!
As for pain control use with MMJ,It helped me get off of Morphine the doctors had me on for pain.After long time use of narcotics for pain management I was looking at having to be hooked up to an IV in order to control my pain.I still have pain most of the time but now I manage the pain with MMJ only! When I was on narcotics for pain management the narcotics managed me more than they did the pain! You can`t tell me MMJ doesn`t work for pain control! I do admit I enjoy my MMJ though!

This is a great quote, I was going to leave this thread dead, but am stoked to hear about somebody doing something good as far as price and whatnot......anyway good words!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I had to with draw the auction because of a Moiorising who is a troll and snitch said he would snitch me out! He uses many different names so you would never be sure if it was him that won an auction or not! Still selling through PM`s at Cannaworld and through my Email account to approved buyers only.I still pay auction fees on sales from the PM`s.I`ll be selling seeds there after I get set up but the site will send the seeds out from Canada.I also plan on vending seeds here as soon as I get some stuff done and get time to get set up as a vender ! Lot of members and some venders from CW came here because of Moio trolling CW and they did nothing to stop him at first! Now they are infested with trolls like they have mites! Don`t see them letting this happen at the farm!

stickyicky

stickyicky

This is a great quote, I was going to leave this thread dead, but am stoked to hear about somebody doing something good as far as price and whatnot......anyway good words!
What's up?

Sanvan we're still waiting for pics of your 4lbs. per light grow. What's up?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

What's up?

Sanvan we're still waiting for pics of your 4lbs. per light grow. What's up?
Hey buddy first off it was not four, slightly under remember. I never got my camera back from homie. The strain that was done to get that number was this Cotton Candy that was held onto in seed form for over ten years. It is an amazing producer, has great bag appeal too, but not exactly the headiest of smoke, as can be expected with most big yielders. This time around I am doing multiple strains which is going to effect my overall yield, I also have no Co2 set up on this spot, but whatever. This strain flowers for 65 to 70 days. Here is a picture of one nug that is at 25 days into flower. I will get my camera soon and show you the last one as I know how easy to disbelieve it is, I wouldn't of believed it if I hadn't seen it myself, but this will give you a little idea I hope.

Bigboy
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Wait?..

what country?? englind?

shipping??

is this the so cal coop thread??:420:

Illmind

Illmind

Coo

Mark happy to hear you're not in big pharmas pocket, those auctions sound too good to be true and signing up to another site is not happeneing but if I could send PMs I'd msg u.. But I can't so best of luck and be safe :)

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hello All.. Not sure how many friends Marcscastle has in this
forum.. He has come upon some bad luck.. And had his whole
crop ripped(broke into his house)also had his Computer taken..... as far as auctions go,Yes they may have sounded too good to be true..
but i can honestly say.. if you did not get any of these meds
you missed out.. lets hope he gets back on his feet .. he's a good Man!!
have a great day all
Smokes

H

headband707

Wow that sucks !!! pieces of shit ppl that rip others off..karma will have to take care of that. peace out Headband707:no

R

Rolln J

That really sucks! I hate to hear shit like this...

thanks for letting us know.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

No problem... He asked me to spread the word @ a different site..
But saw his thread here.. figured I'd fill you guys in here on the farm
Have a good Day Stay higH
Smokes

S

Socachi

If it's permissible, what site?

Glad to see this thread is getting back on topic. You'd never see quality OG going for $10 a gram (I wish) that was mentioned earlier, it's usually $40-$60 and yes that is way too high that's why I'm growing my own.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Sorry Sochaci ,
Don't Think Marcscastle will be Helping anybody For awhile Too bad too... As I previously Posted Above
He was ripped off ,Man..
Farm on man..

S

Socachi

Sorry Sochaci ,
Don't Think Marcscastle will be Helping anybody For awhile Too bad too... As I previously Posted Above
He was ripped off ,Man..
Farm on man..

Smoke I had read that but thought he was back on. Yeah that sucks having people invading and violating your personal space taking what you worked hard on. Some people are just plain evil.

I don't know him but I hope he recovers, finds another place to grow and comes back strong.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well back on line now! My son sold me the old laptop he got from me after he upgraded to a better one for gaming. Yep only have what they couldn`t carrie off,about 1/4 lbs.I moved all but 12 plants and called the Po Lice. Don`t think they will catch the bastards but Insurance covered everything but my meds,including pipes, sifter box,window,computer,ect. Said they couldn`t cover the meds because it was not legal property under Fedral law! I`m looking into an attorney to sue the insurance company in state court!

I contacted a local co-op and had all my other plants placed in grow rooms up and down the state.They will flower them out and I`ll get 25% of what ever they produce.Seeds are all in a safe place as well and none were taken in the break in. I`m still looking for an other place to grow as this place is no good anymore.I have a few outdoor locations offered but no indoor grow spots yet.I have been blessed with an out pooring of support from members of Cali`s Medical Marijuana comunity including offers of free meds from many Northern & Central Cali despentseries as well as many individual medical growers! I won`t go with out medication at least! I just need a local place to do my breading projects!

Thanks Smokes for letting people know why I disapeared for a while! After all the term-oil caused from Elite seeds being busted I was afraid my absents might cause some people to take down there grow rooms or something!

Top Bottom