28.35 % THC Bruce Banner #3

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

GH 3 ? ways to boost thc? anyone have a link ? These days bho a 75% and up not sure if it matters on flower . Thank you ..M
I don't hAve a link, but when I owned a dispensary in mt I worked closely with a lab and that's what we discovered I will look into my old emails maybe I can dig the numbers. What I found is the more organic the grow the more likely the strain wouldn't break 20. I haven't done extensive studies on this for a few years though

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I don't hAve a link, but when I owned a dispensary in mt I worked closely with a lab and that's what we discovered I will look into my old emails maybe I can dig the numbers. What I found is the more organic the grow the more likely the strain wouldn't break 20. I haven't done extensive studies on this for a few years though
So taste growing in organic is a benefit ..but thc levels suffer in organic ... thanks M

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That has been my experience. I actually did not like anything that tested in the twenties except for an occasional "abusive " og or silvertip. Most of my favs were high teens: sour d, og Kush , vicsfruit, and many others, but they had the flav!!!!!!

mjohnso30

mjohnso30

Any body in Billings MT or close to ND have this? been wanting to try

michaelp8

michaelp8

It's been a long time since I left the islands, but what I remember about smoking was taking a hit in the one hitter and getting a head rush that would put you on your ass. I have smoke a lot of promo strains now and nothing gives me the high that I use to receive when smoking some $125.00 ounces. And sweet, my God almost all weed had a sweet and mouth watering taste. Inhale and it would kick you ass on the exhale, if you were still standing. Times have changed, and not always for the better, or for the worst. So we trying to achieve that potent and ass kicking high.

S

SinisterOG

Hate to bump an oldie but Bruce Banner was a beast to grow huge rock hard buds. My patients and all their friends always ask when I'm getting it back everyone loved the buzz multiple people saying it's the best they've had. I have other favorites like raw said the flavor was ok to me. That grape kush I got from raw back in the day was another killer not many people know about.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Bruce Banner 1.0 I don't know what pheno but it's vigorous.

chronic68

chronic68

Growing some now its bomb and yes it can get up to 28 percent i used to go the dispensary in denver strainwise that grew the 28 percent bud. It was tested legit got some growing now from a seed in their banner from around that time

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

That has been my experience. I actually did not like anything that tested in the twenties except for an occasional "abusive " og or silvertip. Most of my favs were high teens: sour d, og Kush , vicsfruit, and many others, but they had the flav!!!!!!

Wouldnt normally quote this but as its already bumped i wonder if the other cannibinoid levels were better in the organics...curious.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wouldnt normally quote this but as its already bumped i wonder if the other cannibinoid levels were better in the organics...curious.
I'm not sure about the other cannabinoids but I imagine you're on the right track: I believe it's a mix of certain cannabinoids that create desired effects and those can vary based off the individual, imo.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I just found Bruce Banner(?) in Astoria, Oregon. Not sure of pheno.
The banner I've seen in Oregon has been number five and not number 3, but who knows. I have the cut in Oregon and as soon as the rev laws go in full effect I will make the clones available to a few select dispensaries, I will make sure to post plenty when I do.

Top Bottom