2Bad’s first organic cannabis grow

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Damn I just seen that post @biggerbud420 . We were only saying you shouldn’t mix coco and Gaia because if u have issues he doesn’t use it anymore

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m wondering if my plants aren’t stretching since I’m not doing coco anymore . 15 day since flipped.
Edit: thinking about it now from my first two grows the only one that stretched was the grow I never trained.
Because growth rates are not the sane even remotely. Like i say all the time growth rates are related to o2 in the rootzone. Sure its easier to grow like this but you can’t expect the same growth rates.

its a trade off… its easier because the plants grow slower… coco may be more work when you dont have auto watering but the reality is that you pay for that in growth rates. There is nothing wrong with your plants what your seeing is the difference between o2 levels of the media.

veg a plant in coco for 2 nonths next a plant in living soil and you will plainly see the difference in watering time requirements and growth rates. Everything is related

Blastfact

Blastfact

thats the same thing mr canuks uses they all got pissed at me for saying i followed that feeding lol
Nobody got pissed. It's just not commonly done. And it works very good. I've been very impressed. Folks keep saying he switched to living soil or what ever he's using now because of the problems he would have. If he had issues please,,, somebody link me to those vids, board or net post backing those claims up. Fact is I've seen nothing from him to indicate he had issues with Coco/GG. As a sponsored YouTuber my money is on Gaia Green told him to use our bagged up soil or things will change. And he changed.....

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Nobody got pissed. It's just not commonly done. And it works very good. I've been very impressed. Folks keep saying he switched to living soil or what ever he's using now because of the problems he would have. If he had issues please,,, somebody link me to those vids, board or net post backing those claims up. Fact is I've seen nothing from him to indicate he had issues with Coco/GG. As a sponsored YouTuber my money is on Gaia Green told him to use our bagged up soil or things will change. And he changed.....
i was just following the feeding and mixing ratio he was doing for gaia green nothing else

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I'm not going to go look through his videos just to prove a point that he had problems. Anyone who watches his videos can see/will know he's had problems. I've watched his videos a lot over the last ~2 years. He had MANY plant problems. pH was a huge one and he was chasing his tail for months using DE and other "solutions". I don't think it's wise to be taking grow advice from people like this. Obviously you know what you are doing with your current coco & GG grow Blast, not saying that it isn't possible or achievable but you display 10x the ability as Mr. C

I don't want to get into it and here I am getting into it.

2Bad

2Bad

I'm not going to go look through his videos just to prove a point that he had problems. Anyone who watches his videos can see/will know he's had problems. I've watched his videos a lot over the last ~2 years. He had MANY plant problems. pH was a huge one and he was chasing his tail for months using DE and other "solutions". I don't think it's wise to be taking grow advice from people like this. Obviously you know what you are doing with your current coco & GG grow Blast, not saying that it isn't possible or achievable but you display 10x the ability as Mr. C

I don't want to get into it and here I am getting into it.
I agree. But I just wanna drop this. In my grow journal... lol

2Bad

2Bad

Thanks you guys! I couldn’t have done it without y’all! Especially @Shaded_One ! W/ the easiest organic recipe ! Pics don’t do em justice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom