2dogs deathdawgs - seekers of genetic wisdom

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Yo yo
Well thanks to mos for hooking it up w these beans...death star x aliendawg f3 ....should be some real potent shit....never been a big fan of the death star but hopefully this AD will make it so I feel slightly less retarded post smoke session....but I know lots of people that love the death star so these meds will be loved whether by me or the community time will tell.... there is surely to be some fire in these girls...

Also dropped some Tahoe alienf2s for my starfigther remake and some bald man lala bubble chungf2s ....

Pics will come in waves.....I'll do my best to keep this updated....

Thanks for stopping by
2dogwalker

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sounds like a kick ass cross for sure.....still haven't got to try the deathstar out what is she like in the flavour smell deaprtment???

front row fo sho!

2DogWalker

The death star I have sampled was a pretty legit source around the capitol city.....it was straight rank in flavor and smell....rank death coupled w one of the most stupefying stones I've ever experienced....I'm excited to see the aliendawg influence ....

2dw

symbiote420

symbiote420

Deathstar is some potent and fuely, tasty meds! Me and leaf gonna be breeding our cut soon too! Good luck 2Dog, I'm here in time for the show homie ....Mos Cutty and the Seekers (....sounds like a rock band LOL) are bringing some serious flame to the cannacommunity, I wish them all the best being one of the local seed breeders outta the Mitten!

2DogWalker

Sym what is up my man!

Yeah mos has been making some nice gear lately that's for sure...figured I run this over here just to share some of our Midwest ish w the farm....

Everyone better be ready the fires coming that is forsure.

2dw

2DogWalker

Well looks like 100% germ rate across the board on all three strains....Buchus look to be the fastest to pop their heads....

Whats everyone around the farms thought on the deathstar, and what is gonna do with the Aliendawg male from redskywalkers AD line.....

I think it should make some really potent meds....not sure on flavor profiles from the AD though....Time will tell

Stoked on the bubblechung f2s from bald man lala and the Tahoe aliens well im hoping to find a nice male and a good looking lady to mess with...The male is dusting my LAD girl though for sure....nothing like private stock starfighter....

2DW

symbiote420

symbiote420

Whats everyone around the farms thought on the deathstar, and what is gonna do with the Aliendawg male from redskywalkers AD line.....

I think it should make some really potent meds....not sure on flavor profiles from the AD though....Time will tell

2DW

Deathstar is some good shiz 2Dog!! ......the Aliendawg is too! Two of my fav smokes at the moment, I was planning on making that cross with Leaf but the Deathstar cut we have has thrown a nann or two a couple times in the last weeks, so we took her off the list. That should be a potent and tasty strain 4sho, especially if the flavor of the D-star holds up my friend .....the AD is definitely going to bump up the yield and add even more resins!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

My cut is pretty decent for damn sure. Hope you find some good things to work with with the interesting cross. MWD

M

Mos Cutty

Big ups Farm, thanks for holding me down on these 2DW thought I'd come on by and show some love with pics of Death Star as well as some of the Alien Dawg F3.

I use the Ohio cut of D.Star for my crosses, I've been rocking her for a minute and she comes direct from Ohio and a closed circle of growers, here are a couple pics from a resent grow of her.
Death Star

Death Star 2

Now my Alien Dawg F3 stock comes from Redskywalker whom allowed me to make F4 stock that will be coming out real soon. Redskywalker selected for the 'Cherry Hairspray' phenotype out of the F2 stock he got from here by Redeye, of course obs made the F1 stock.
My selections for the F4's took over a year and I wanted to focus on a Cherry Tech learner if I could find one and I think I got pretty close, here she is filled with F4 beans.
ADF3

ADF31

So in short this should be a cherry, fuel, rancid, trich fest, Straight Fire!

Thanks
Mos

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Big ups Farm, thanks for holding me down on these 2DW thought I'd come on by and show some love with pics of Death Star as well as some of the Alien Dawg F3.

I use the Ohio cut of D.Star for my crosses, I've been rocking her for a minute and she comes direct from Ohio and a closed circle of growers, here are a couple pics from a resent grow of her.
View attachment 268219

View attachment 268220

Now my Alien Dawg F3 stock comes from Redskywalker whom allowed me to make F4 stock that will be coming out real soon. Redskywalker selected for the 'Cherry Hairspray' phenotype out of the F2 stock he got from here by Redeye, of course obs made the F1 stock.
My selections for the F4's took over a year and I wanted to focus on a Cherry Tech learner if I could find one and I think I got pretty close, here she is filled with F4 beans.
View attachment 268222

View attachment 268221

So in short this should be a cherry, fuel, rancid, trich fest, Straight Fire!

Thanks
Mos
I believe I have this cut as well it looks very similar. Regardless it looks fire and that Alien dawg f3 is really gleaming. Good luck with the seeds I'd for sure take some of those f4s off your hands. MWD

2DogWalker

Heres my DeathDawgs

Ruff Ruff

DeathDawg start shots2
DeathDawg start shots3

All but one deathdawg and one Tahoe Alien appear to be survivors time will tell...Deathdawg last seed hasnt cracked and the Tahoe alien got his head stuck in the sand.....

Not a lot to see yet will be more in a few short months

2dw

2DogWalker

Picture Update

Update
About 30 days into veg, baccto starter mix and sunshine #4, chemical feeding in veg fer me...Heres my five deathdawgs!
Group shot
attachment.php
Death Dawg 1
attachment.php
DD2
attachment.php
DD3
attachment.php
DD4
attachment.php
DD5
attachment.php
Tahoe Aliens
attachment.php
BuChu F2s
attachment.php
Thanks for the beans mos....not a ton of scent on the stem rubs except the tall buchu f2....looks like we are starting to see some signs of preflowers...So the girls should be coming to play soon....These will be getting flowered around the beginning of the year once i Can get clones off em, the seed plants will be fired, all males culled and the females will be grown in 5 gallon pots of roots soil caged up, and fed my mostly organic bloom recipe..
Best in the new year to all.
2DogWalkER
Sorry they are sideways busy like a fucking bee....

2DogWalker

Happy holidays ppl!

Deathdawgs for all....Really vigorous seed stock...Im impressed with branching, ease of growth and overall plant structure/nute reqs to this point...the fun will begin soon tho...

NOW FOR.....
Some pictures

MALES
attachment.php

DD1
attachment.php

DD4
attachment.php

DD5 - Three headed male, biggest seedling stem by almost double...hes a tree!
attachment.php

DD5 head shot
attachment.php

FEMALES
attachment.php

Deathdawg 2 first lady to show, been transplanted for a week or so
attachment.php

Deathdawg 3 just transplanted
attachment.php

Hope these are all labeled properly. Thanks for checking em out peeps....

Keeping the three headed male around and the two ladies will fill out these shoes, then get flipped after a 7 gal transplant im thinking.....Again happy holidays to all! Stay safe!

Kindest
2Dogwalker

M

Mos Cutty

That's what's up right there 2D, excellent cultivation as always those ladies and gents are all in perfect order. You weren't kidding about that 3 headed male he is a looker and both those ladies are sweet. The taller has the structure I was hoping for in this mix one, of the issues with Death Star is the floppy stem, these are very sturdy. I think that smaller girl will workout too she looks like a little fire cracker! Keep up the excellent work bro!

2DogWalker

All right well I'm a lil over a week into flower I'll get some pics once trichs recall start the room is a jungle and these aren't little ladies!!

Smells of cedar wood; cherry hints for sure as well...good branching and pretty sturdy structure.... so far so good nice work mos cutty!

2dw

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Those look great dude! Your 3 headed male is a beast what would happen if you topped it? 2-3 headers? Cant wait to see some nug shots!

2DogWalker

Walt,

Not really sure I gave the plant to mos cutty so hopefully he will come thru and tell us what happened to him!!

Heres some shots for all to see, Branching is intense, like the top four main shoots just fill the entire canopy on the taller pheno..Trichs really coming on now around day 18

Here are a few shots from a few days back
DeathDawg2
DSCN1614

DD2
DSCN1615

DD3
DSCN1616

Ill get some better pics once the real shit starts to happen....

2Dog

DSCN1617

2DogWalker

@ftwendy Females both showed balls early and were executed....

Someday I'll pop the rest of what I have and look for a gal...till then the dstar is pretty Available in my circle so....

2dog

ftwendy

ftwendy

That sucks to hear @2DogWalker . Thanks for the update. Can you toss up a few pics of your dstar? I have a feeling we have the same cut

Top Bottom