2dogs deathdawgs - seekers of genetic wisdom

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This sounded like a mega sick cross.. That super sucks they popped balls on u.. Good luck next time..

I've gotten a DeathStar from PO in SoCal & I'm not sure if it was real but it was fire.. It was like a purple diesel type of funk.. It was a nice strain..

M

Mos Cutty

I was lurking on the boards and saw this thread come back around.....Yeah this one was a risky mix Death Star is an excellent clone but doesn't always play nice in mixes IMO. Then adding the testy AD to the mix I think we were pushing our luck a little, but you never know unless you try right? Might be a clone only in those beans.......

It's been a minute 2D, hope all is well with you brotha!

Mos

2DogWalker

@ftwendy - I don't have the cut in my room just in my area per se...sorry no pics

@MakinGoo - what it is man glad to see you still being you bro!! Yeah I was made aware that it could be happen and as the man said it was a risky Test....no worries here that's why we pop seeds to find variation, sometimes good sometimes not...

@Mos Cutty .... Glad to see you around been thinking bout you after I posted this up. Ita been going all right around here hope things are great for you and yours man. Best new year to ya!

2dogwalker

Top Bottom