2Dogs Tombs of Blooms

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Good to see you around 2dog!

Glad to hear that you made it through that storm! Thankfully I was on the southern end of the storm....but a ton of people I know sure got hit hard.

Did you ever find anything in those beans by Mos?

2DogWalker

Good to see you around 2dog!

Glad to hear that you made it through that storm! Thankfully I was on the southern end of the storm....but a ton of people I know sure got hit hard.

Did you ever find anything in those beans by Mos?
Thanks bro glad to be back...
Yeah i luckily am quite prepared living in the country.. But I do lose power a lot. Really sad to see what is going on in Lansing w all the less privileged and seniors etc....gonna get cold tomorrow.

Good u stayed out of the path it was pretty bad around here but a few warm days has most of it melted off....

The deathdawgs both intersexed on me and I haven't tried any of the other gear yet due too lack of time and space....

Be easy
2dogwalker

2DogWalker

Well as I am hunkering down for another week of polar vortex "this is absolutely bullshit I've lived here for 30+ years and I didn't sign up for these temps"....I figured I'd give a little written update.

The pure kush (sugeknight cut) x Uzbek HP have had some hermie issues so far one has been culled one is on watch as I picked quite a few sacs off the bottom, (both of these were the shortest and smallest phenols fwiw). My larger HP leaner has had a few balls but luckily my biggest yielding pk phenol has not showing any signs of issues... Ahh the joys of seeds...

Sour kush phenols all stayed pretty short nice stacking and some pretty awesome smells thus far from tangerines to fuel....be iinterested to see how the clones grow out and yield....hopefully good potentcy can still be found in the line....

Northern x white og v1.0 has the northern smell and structure of an og..its an untopped plant and I plan on running two topped and managed clones next run so time will tell on its production capacity...real frosty this far w an average yield at best...

Wifi7 looks like its gonna put out some frosty sticks of buds, she's always late to swell so the next few weeks will really tell the tale....

I'll be back w pics in a few weeks

Hope 2014 is treating everyone well

2dogwalker

2DogWalker

Cuz I said I would.... This run gotta little deficient on the micros cuz im retarded straight up, such a pro-am live and learn...

Pics as follows...1 - 4 Bodhis - Pure Kush (suge) x uzbek HP Best of the four females I started..One hermed on me (prolly the micros, but all the other three were way more HP leaning..This is the one I was looking for so I dont give a fuck about the other three) This is like day 47 I think.....

Pics 5 - 8 2Dog Farms - OG LIGHT.....Lets see how she smokes before I run my loud mouth, but let me say I think shes gonna be loud enough to back up even my mouth!! This is a seed run of multi phenols and strains, and I think it will come out better when she gets what she wants from a nutrient perspective...

Pics 9 & 10 OGR WIFI - My production runner... This is my cut ive had since like 2011 or 12 I could look back...Found in the first pack of WIFI seeds I started...I selected the 6 best phenols and gave the other 5 girls away before flowering and this was the not the sexiest but straight big yields of super dank OG...After growing out some of the Elites for the past 2 years its
really showed me how great she is...Not always the densest but she keeps me on my toes cuz when done right she is one of my all time favorites....

Love to hear all your thoughts, concerns or questions....

Nothing special in my room 600w HPS lighting, 7 Gal Roots original, Aliens Feed Program....
DSCN4964
DSCN4965
DSCN4966
DSCN4970
DSCN4973
DSCN4975
DSCN4980
DSCN4990
DSCN4991
DSCN4992

2DogWalker

The sour kush arent photo worthy yet.... They look and smell pretty great to this point, just not much swell yet, gonna go 80 for sure, not really my style (Too short and low yield) for such a long flowering plant..

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Fuck yeah!!! Looking epic in there! Your wifi cut is so good! Loving the 2dog farm cross!

P.s. Sorry we didn't catch up when I was around.

2DogWalker

Fuck yeah!!! Looking epic in there! Your wifi cut is so good! Loving the 2dog farm cross!

P.s. Sorry we didn't catch up when I was around.

Thanks brother, been putting the hours back into the garden and she seems to appreciate it... As well @Capulator OGBIOWAR is some pretty awesome stuff!

No sweat brother I need to come visit out there anyways, this place sucks!

2Dog

Top Bottom