• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Strain- Mob Boss

Medium- CoCo (2gal pots)

Nutes- House and Garden

Okay so first these lil babes came from a clone and I was not ready for them. Regardless I pressed on and built up the room. Its a 8x8 room with two vertical hortilux HPS. I built a light guard from chicken wire and a tomato cages. My Main Idea is to start the first 3 weeks on the 8 ft shelf and then throw them on the floor for the last 6 weeks of flower so they get direct light. At week 6 i will throw some Grand Doggy Purps on the shelf they will have been veggin' for 6 weeks. Im running a 14000 btu ac unit that is a stand up for the room, and next harvest I plan on adding a 600w MH for the shelf area. But for now these suckers are at DAY 16 and loving life! This is my first grow ever so any suggestions would be awesome! I plan on staying updated!

2k verticalperpetual shelf 2k verticalperpetual shelf 2 2k verticalperpetual shelf 3 2k verticalperpetual shelf 4 2k verticalperpetual shelf 5 2k verticalperpetual shelf 6

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Strain- Mob Boss

Medium- CoCo (2gal pots)

Nutes- House and Garden

Okay so first these lil babes came from a clone and I was not ready for them. Regardless I pressed on and built up the room. Its a 8x8 room with two vertical hortilux HPS. I built a light guard from chicken wire and a tomato cages. My Main Idea is to start the first 3 weeks on the 8 ft shelf and then throw them on the floor for the last 6 weeks of flower so they get direct light. At week 6 i will throw some Grand Doggy Purps on the shelf they will have been veggin' for 6 weeks. Im running a 14000 btu ac unit that is a stand up for the room, and next harvest I plan on adding a 600w MH for the shelf area. But for now these suckers are at DAY 16 and loving life! This is my first grow ever so any suggestions would be awesome! I plan on staying updated!

View attachment 360316 View attachment 360317 View attachment 360318 View attachment 360319 View attachment 360320 View attachment 360321

Cool. .Im doing same exact setup ina walk in closet converted. .just 1 600w and a few uvb setups around perimeter. .Was thinking about putting plants up on shelves then moving down. Thanks for clearing up my thoughts. Along for the ride! Grow On!!

Oh and what brand of coco you use? I use canna. Check out the Coco Supercharged thread im seeing results EARLY in veg. .If you want the link lemme know. .

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Im using Big City Premix only 26 bucks a bag and looks and smeels good enough to eat..... thats some good dirt LOL

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Im using Big City Premix only 26 bucks a bag and looks and smeels good enough to eat..... thats some good dirt LOL

Is that the same people who make the sanctuary soil empire builder? I get my canna 19 bucks a bag at my hy store here . But that's a discount price. .how's that medium? ??

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

wo
Cool. .Im doing same exact setup ina walk in closet converted. .just 1 600w and a few uvb setups around perimeter. .Was thinking about putting plants up on shelves then moving down. Thanks for clearing up my thoughts. Along for the ride! Grow On!!

Oh and what brand of coco you use? I use canna. Check out the Coco Supercharged thread im seeing results EARLY in veg. .If you want the link lemme know. .
Send me the link brah!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

yeah i get mine for 21 with discount... and yes it is by sanctuary... I thought you had to mix up canna coco

Ok A few bois i know back home in the bay SWEAR by sanctuary. .Gonna try that Hydro City mix One day. .thought i would win Mega Millions lol so gotta save. .AND my first run with canna no mixing straight coco and got good results and feedback. Mixing with perlite now. .Looking into rice hulls next. This Love is all bout UPGRADING and Experimental lol

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ok A few bois i know back home in the bay SWEAR by sanctuary. .Gonna try that Hydro City mix One day. .thought i would win Mega Millions lol so gotta save. .AND my first run with canna no mixing straight coco and got good results and feedback. Mixing with perlite now. .Looking into rice hulls next. This Love is all bout UPGRADING and Experimental lol

I agree but the mixing gets messy and I am renting and also trying to keep it on the DL....Big City has all that good stuff already mixed in at the perfect equation. my mentors swear by it and they kill it sooo...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I agree but the mixing gets messy and I am renting and also trying to keep it on the DL....Big City has all that good stuff already mixed in at the perfect equation. my mentors swear by it and they kill it sooo...

Exactly why i wanna get my hy store to carry it. The big city is coco correct? Any sanctuary dudes lurking? ?? Chim in...Can't wait to see your VERT take off bro!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks man this is my first time pretty much! i had one harvest in before this but it was with one light same amount of plants that im doing right now and the bud was great now need to dial in the yield.

green bastard

green bastard

looks gereat on myside of the fence don't look like your gonna have any problems with the yield ....nice work!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Okay fell behind on keeping up here.. Sorry about that. Here are some pics From right before flush Day 55ish.

Went ahead and pulled down and the second run for this house yeilded me about 1.1 per light.about 660 grams of trim that will be made into BHO and so stems for the dogs.

next project up will be the seeds ive popped! and the GDP which I decided to upgrade to 3 gal smart pots this time and lollipopped ALOT more

See you all soon

Leaf3

Latest posts

Top Bottom