2nd Annual Humboldt County Mecca Cup

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thank you... It's not weird at all lol... it is becoming one of my top picks! But it does straight up taste like pickles to me! I don't know anyone else that has sampled it so you never know it could all be just in my high head lol.

I ment weird in a good way... I love off the wall crazy flavors... I like weird stuff

cancollector

cancollector

I hope to make next yrs cup, think im going to make that a personal goal...
Hope everyone going has a fun and safe experience. ...

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Great to see a true Mom & Pop operation. My wife and I make a pretty good team in the garden too, and her favorite color is purple you gals would get along great. Your names always come up when the Loompa crew gathers so I hope to meet you @ the Mecca . Loompa is taking all our entries in today so he did get the message. Yes the next generation is ready to hold the torch and keep its integrity in tack. Peace and best wishes.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
As always Very Nice Pics. Thanks for sharing. Good luck @ the Competition!!

M

Mrs Nspecta

I hope to make next yrs cup, think im going to make that a personal goal...
Hope everyone going has a fun and safe experience. ...

I hope to see you there next year!

Should be 1 category for hash or 3 but not 2. why dont they call super concentrates bho or oil if that is what they want people to bring for that category .

I will pass that info along :)

Great to see a true Mom & Pop operation. My wife and I make a pretty good team in the garden too, and her favorite color is purple you gals would get along great. Your names always come up when the Loompa crew gathers so I hope to meet you @ the Mecca . Loompa is taking all our entries in today so he did get the message. Yes the next generation is ready to hold the torch and keep its integrity in tack. Peace and best wishes.

Got to love the Purples!!!! We will be there around somewhere lol... I'm glad you got your guys entry's in, the more the better!
And I think it is time for some new faces :)

As always Very Nice Pics. Thanks for sharing. Good luck @ the Competition!!

Thank you... No matter the outcome, I'm sure we will have a blast :)

Mrs. N looking fabulous u guys! Will you be selling any seeds at the Mecca cup ? Only 6 hrs away for me ...

Thank you... We wont be selling any seeds, were not quite ready yet! Way to much to do in a short amount of time. We want to make sure it is set up right.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Mrs Nspecta what would be the closest airport to the Mecca Cup? Got a DMV near bye also? Thank you M

M

mcpuffin

Teeeechnically.......the airport is McKinleyville, but it's called the Arcata/Eureka airport.;) But McKinleyville is closer to Trinidad.:)

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Teeeechnically.......the airport is McKinleyville, but it's called the Arcata/Eureka airport.;) But McKinleyville is closer to Trinidad.:)

LoL...^^^^^...that's what I said ;) and unless yer flyin' the plane yerself you're gonna be flying to the Arcata/Eureka airport in McKinleyville just like mcpuffin said...granted the Mrs. does wanna get her pilots license some day...hmmmm, maybe her subconscious was at work? :cool:

M

Mrs Nspecta

Lol oops... I forgot about that airport! Thanks for clarifying that for me!

@Nspecta yup I think you are right! Subconscious defiantly! ;)

germinator

germinator

Heyy team nspecta.... imho...you trim your buds perfect.....Not ground to the nub with a buzz saw, I totally appreciate the effort that goes into keeping it au natural with tiny details left in tact ( like trichs).

M

Mrs Nspecta

Heyy team nspecta.... imho...you trim your buds perfect.....Not ground to the nub with a buzz saw, I totally appreciate the effort that goes into keeping it au natural with tiny details left in tact ( like trichs).

Thank you... I'm a little OCD when it comes to trimming. If your gonna grow amazing looking flower, why ruin it with a bad trim job! Its a piece of art to me! :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lol oops... I forgot about that airport! Thanks for clarifying that for me!

@Nspecta yup I think you are right! Subconscious defiantly! ;)
Eureka is how far from the cup ? Hotel Info ? good place no bed bugs LOL...the thought of those YUK...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
stay in Guintoli lane /arcata versus Eureka....seriously :cool: closer to the cup and eureka stinks!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
what location is the cup ..towards ocean ? Arcata? inbetween

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Trinidad is about 10 mins or less north of Arcata. Macktown(Mckinnleyville) is 5 mins or less north of Arcata. Trinidad is lovely, stay out of Eureka and you'll get a way better Humboldt experience...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
you'll be within a few miles of the ocean in arcata, the bay is closer but the actual open water won't greet you til north of Macktown....trinidad is on the water(the town). Hit Fern Canyon and Patricks Point since you'll be right there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom