2nd grow plants looking sick

• Thread starter stattonb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stattonb

I'm on my 2nd grow and for the last couple of days my plants have started to look droopy and tips clawing,I'm in veg and haven't changed anything in my schedule.
3nd grow plants looking sick

3nd grow plants looking sick 2
3nd grow plants looking sick 3
S

stattonb

Under a 600w Hps am watering every 3 days or when it's dry a inch under soil,haven't gave them any nutes yet but planned to next time I water

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Under a 600w Hps am watering every 3 days or when it's dry a inch under soil,haven't gave them any nutes yet but planned to next time I water
Lift the pots instead the top soil can dry out and the bottom still moist
This will give you a better idea if its dry or not

Looks really pale too could be nute lockout what ph are you watering with?

S

stattonb

Lift the pots instead the top soil can dry out and the bottom still moist
This will give you a better idea if its dry or not

Looks really pale too could be nute lockout what ph are you watering with?
Just standard tap water not sure on ph

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Just standard tap water not sure on ph
Im sure there is. Problem there if your tap has many minerals or just hard in gereral will Make your ph Go upp
You should invest in a ph meter and some
Ph up and down
Plant can’t absorb the nutes if ph is under 5,5 or over 7

orggrwr

orggrwr

PH is critical to your plants health. I didn't worry about it on my first few grows and had all kinds of problems. Most of the problems went away when I learned about adjusting PH. Get a quality PH pen by Apera or Bluelab ( the cheap ones are junk). Once PH is under control you should get much better results. Some people prefer the PH papers.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
We need a disclaimer on vevery thread,
Do not flush soil 😂

Nio

Nio

Your soil isn't too tough is it? It looks pretty airy... but is it? 'Cause additionally to ph problems the roots could be strangling a bit in there. Looks pretty much the same as strangled roots plants usually do. More perlite if it isn't airy.

Just thought I'd point that out... But yeah water PH can be close to 9 in the tap which would be a death sentence to plants. It's a bit of a gamble not to ph water.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
first don’t worry about ph,.
looks like a watering issue and may need food,.
but what kind of soil is that?
what kind of nutrients do you have?
how often you water and how much? size of bags?
light distance?
temp and humidity?

S

stattonb

Water every time it drys up,there in 20L pots,lights are around 18inchs away and temps are 26c.
Am about to start feeding them nutes as they looked healthy up till now,noticed some brown spots on leaves on one of them.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Water every time it drys up,there in 20L pots,lights are around 18inchs away and temps are 26c.
Am about to start feeding them nutes as they looked healthy up till now,noticed some brown spots on leaves on one of them.
what medium you growing in?
how much water do you give them each watering?

Top Bottom